Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Semester's ending: need for quick victory?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of you who're in school and who've met a girl you like recently: how do you plan to keep up her interest level and keep contact with her over the summer (especially when both of you will be separated by distance)...as is my case--in addition, this girl is also graduating (alas!)

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a hard one

im doing the same sh1it, kinda sucks

but this is my plan: try to forget about her/meet other chicks... its the fawking summer!!!!! loads of sluts to come

try to hook it up before summer... probably will happen

tell her to call when shes in town to hang out

get her AIM name to keep up on convo/sh1t

call once like every 2 weeks or somin to chat

call her when summers over saying, "we should catch up with eachother and see how our summers/sh1t is going" etc

shouldnt be that hard

always think with the mentality: who cares

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. This is the way to go. You'd be surprised how easy it is to fix your eyes on some other sexy little thang during the summer. Summer lovin', as they say. :cool:

Come to terms with the fact that she'll probably see other guys in the summer (if you're not in a committed thing with her already), and prepare yourself. Get into shape, and mack away this summer. She'll be back in the fall, and with any luck, she'll have been thinking of you, even on the arms of those other bozos. :cool:

Cuffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to think of the game in two seperate seasons. One, is the time of year when you're in school, and the other is the SUMMER.
Two completely different kinds of seasons. During the School year, i try to find those girls that are kind of girlfriend material, and alot of these can be found at uni,
but the summer my friends is all about gettin mini cuffer laid. lol.

Tons of girls at the beach=perfect opportunities to strike up conversation, or do the classic "play catch with the football and throw it "accidentally" near a group of HB's" Me and my buddies have perfected this approach, and its hilarious that it works almost every time.

My advice to you would be to try and close the deal now with her, but if that doesn't happen, don't worry about it because the best is yet to come. And hell, you'll see her in the fall anyways, where you can pick up right where you left off.

oh, and ps, its great to be back here...just got home from europe again, but i'm leaving for germany in another 2 weeks. lol. better make the most of it.