"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Self Love

Dead End Kid

New Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
51
We are in these boards for the obvious, Women. But what it really boils down to is us. We gotta love ourselves and love our fellowman and Im not talking about no gay stuff either. I mean we must all lift our fellow Don Juan's up and help him become an Alpha male. Stop blaming our selves and each other. We gotta cowboy up, there are so many women out there that we cant waste anymore time on one. I just came to that realization in the past few months, i met a woman I awlways thought was the hottest, now she likes me. And when I thought about it I always attracted women, I just let other people and other things stand in the way, even myself, so my point is always love yourself, dont ever let anything or anyone stand in your way. Alot of you mention in past threads about apha males such as James Bond and Jason Bourne. Well guess what I'm "bourne" again. Be the ultimate Alpha, not just with women but in life, on the job, around other males, in the general public, Dont take no **** from nobody.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

samsara

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
usa
I agree 100%. From my own experiences, nothing has helped me achieve autosexuality (highest state of narccissm) as much as bodybuilding. If more guys were in love with their physical looks, alot of this would just be second nature. I am not goofing off here or joking. I am serious. If you do stuff that raises your value in society, society will let you know it, and you no longer have to be afraid, but can take the world by the balls.


Originally posted by Dead End Kid
We are in these boards for the obvious, Women. But what it really boils down to is us. We gotta love ourselves and love our fellowman and Im not talking about no gay stuff either. I mean we must all lift our fellow Don Juan's up and help him become an Alpha male. Stop blaming our selves and each other. We gotta cowboy up, there are so many women out there that we cant waste anymore time on one. I just came to that realization in the past few months, i met a woman I awlways thought was the hottest, now she likes me. And when I thought about it I always attracted women, I just let other people and other things stand in the way, even myself, so my point is always love yourself, dont ever let anything or anyone stand in your way. Alot of you mention in past threads about apha males such as James Bond and Jason Bourne. Well guess what I'm "bourne" again. Be the ultimate Alpha, not just with women but in life, on the job, around other males, in the general public, Dont take no **** from nobody.
 
Top