Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self limiting beliefs

TheRagingBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up Don Juans?

I've been noticing recurrent self-limiting beliefs in my mind.

What are my self limiting beliefs?
  • It's weird to talk to strangers when they don't show big signs they want to talk
  • I'm a strange person in general.
  • I'm pushing social limits because I'm bored with daily life and because I'm a bit crazy and fvcked up
Now I keep saying to myself and everyone that it's good to be strange, else you're just boring. I also do the same with being fvcked up - everyone is fvcked up in some way, people who say they're not are just ignorant... Although I'm not sure if that's a good way of looking at things.

Currently, I do meet enough girls through dating apps and going out in the evenings. I don't have any issues with approaching women in a bar, mainly due to my beliefs it's normal in this environment and women want to be approached. When it comes to other places though, I don't want to be a creep. I never liked the look of the PUAs running around like maniacs and pulling girls from everywhere. I don't want to be this monkey jumping around. This is not to say that I never meet girls during day; this week I was having breakfast in a public place and approach a girl who showed high IL. Same with a girl in my gym and we're going out next week.

Something inside me says that I should meet more girls during the day. This turned into a bit of rant because I don't know how to approach this. In some way, I want to meet more girls during the day, in the other way I don't want to be this ridiculous monkey jumping on every girl I see. Any advice is appreciated!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Don't think and just approach, don't hesitate or you will live life with regrets

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up Don Juans?

I've been noticing recurrent self-limiting beliefs in my mind.

What are my self limiting beliefs?
  • It's weird to talk to strangers when they don't show big signs they want to talk
  • I'm a strange person in general.
  • I'm pushing social limits because I'm bored with daily life and because I'm a bit crazy and fvcked up
Now I keep saying to myself and everyone that it's good to be strange, else you're just boring. I also do the same with being fvcked up - everyone is fvcked up in some way, people who say they're not are just ignorant... Although I'm not sure if that's a good way of looking at things.

Currently, I do meet enough girls through dating apps and going out in the evenings. I don't have any issues with approaching women in a bar, mainly due to my beliefs it's normal in this environment and women want to be approached. When it comes to other places though, I don't want to be a creep. I never liked the look of the PUAs running around like maniacs and pulling girls from everywhere. I don't want to be this monkey jumping around. This is not to say that I never meet girls during day; this week I was having breakfast in a public place and approach a girl who showed high IL. Same with a girl in my gym and we're going out next week.

Something inside me says that I should meet more girls during the day. This turned into a bit of rant because I don't know how to approach this. In some way, I want to meet more girls during the day, in the other way I don't want to be this ridiculous monkey jumping on every girl I see. Any advice is appreciated!
Think Tyler Durdan fight club.

Gun to the head. Can you approach? Go through the fire. Obviously exercise common sense. Lift. Meditate. Trip balls. Do yoga. Do cold approach. Learn game.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this week I was having breakfast in a public place and approach a girl who showed high IL. Same with a girl in my gym and we're going out next week.
seems you are doing something right, keep doing it.

You are ok, I understand because I'm abit the same