Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self improvement - This is the key

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I would like to share a simple discover.

Since i decided to "dating" i read many materials about techniques, the best behavior to be succefull with woman: be confident, take control making decisions, etc.

However, the question is not to turn confidente like Clark Kent turns superman! The question is what things we have to do to became more confident, we have to see ourself and ask sincerly: Im really confident? The answer is not only at the dates we have, the answer is in all of our life. If we fail in confidence at the work, at our parents, we will fail with woman no matter the change you do in your behavior! After 30 minutes of dating our mask is gona feel!

In fact, some actitudes are important like talk many girls at the same time, or studying datings experiences with the expertises

But the be confident, lead the woman, be romantic, etc. are more than simple "things to do", that are qualities we have to conquer like:

Confidence: I experimented more confidence practising zazen-meditation, martial arts, winning some life tasks (like passing the lawyer examination)

Talking - i improve this skill reading Dalie Carnegie and learn to listen more than talk

Don't exist "woman confidence" exist our confidence, and that will be conquered in woman situations, in working situations, in all life situations.

Pook is rigth, we buy a relationship, not build one.

Thanks,
Rafael, from Brazil