Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Selector/Selectee

A

AJ84

Yr
I agree. Completely. I’m looking at base science.

A chaser WOULDN’t be a guy who walks up to her as the selector in the proper male dominance model and lets her know that he exists by smashing (metaphorically) her filter and then ending the interaction first.
That would not be my definition of a chaser.

Because chasers are hungry and don’t get laid. They never make it through her filter. They dont really exist.

So does she select? Or does she dress up, hide her flaws and show her assets in the hopes that a dominant man will enter her sphere and decide she is attractive enough, based on her actual SMV to be selected?

Betas aren’t even in this equation. They don’t exist. They are background noise to try and filter through to get to the candy.
Yep, basically putting it out there for her chosen guy to select her. It’s like both selector and selectee. She may not ask him out directly but she will wear something/ say something/ do something that attracts his interest. Whatever the female version of peacocking is. She will do that.
Simply put, she wants to be chased by the guy she has chosen to be chased by. But she may have to lay the bait and throw the line out there a bit.

R

Ranger

Yr

Yep, basically putting it out there for her chosen guy to select her. It’s like both selector and selectee. She may not ask him out directly but she will wear something/ say something/ do something that attracts his interest. Whatever the female version of peacocking is. She will do that.
Simply put, she wants to be chased by the guy she has chosen to be chased by. But she may have to lay the bait and throw the line out there a bit.
I don’t think that’s completely right. In part, yes. But the way you’re wording it lends it to suggest that a woman is in control of her attraction. She may choose to walk away but there’s that nagging little feeling in the back of her head afterwards.

That is something a dominant man would not have. There would be no nagging feeling that he’s missing out on the golden Pvssy. We are wired differently. Our biological goal is to spread our genetic material as much as we can. As long as he doesn’t have some goofy one-itis and thinks he might be passing on his soul mate.

Dominant men are scarce and getting more scarce due to social conditioning. Whereas there are f@kkable women all over the place and we don’t have the same narrow qualification window.
So in actuality...it is women who are living in scarcity. And it’s getting worse. But that idea has been switched around because the matrix has flipped it by adding in all the non-person betas.

I would rather spend quality time with a HB 7. I’m plenty happy with their sexuality. In fact I think it’s optimum. But that’s my experience.

I think for any man who even considers or thinks a woman is in some way the selector or has selected him is in a very beta model. At least from my deduction so far. The whole purpose of this thread is to Iron that out. Are so many advanced dominant men wrong or are women the selectors like the feminine imperative says they are.

She has “selected” based on her very narrow band of filtration. Which is completely out of her cognizant control. She feels it or she doesn’t. That feeling, she has no ability to produce or control. We have biological drives as well. It’s called f@cking as often and as many as we can.

The culprit for getting men to think women are the selectors is because women factor in all the non-entities. Betas. They don’t even register in a woman’s biological mind.

A

AJ84

I don’t think that’s completely right. In part, yes. But the way you’re wording it lends it to suggest that a woman is in control of her attraction. She may choose to walk away but there’s that nagging little feeling in the back of her head afterwards.

That is something a dominant man would not have. There would be no nagging feeling that he’s missing out on the golden Pvssy. We are wired differently. Our biological goal is to spread our genetic material as much as we can. As long as he doesn’t have some goofy one-itis and thinks he might be passing on his soul mate.

Dominant men are scarce and getting more scarce due to social conditioning. Whereas there are f@kkable women all over the place and we don’t have the same narrow qualification window.
So in actuality...it is women who are living in scarcity. And it’s getting worse. But that idea has been switched around because the matrix has flipped it by adding in all the non-person betas.

I would rather spend quality time with a HB 7. I’m plenty happy with their sexuality. In fact I think it’s optimum. But that’s my experience.

I think for any man who even considers or thinks a woman is in some way the selector or has selected him is in a very beta model. At least from my deduction so far. The whole purpose of this thread is to Iron that out. Are so many advanced dominant men wrong or are women the selectors like the feminine imperative says they are.

She has “selected” based on her very narrow band of filtration. Which is completely out of her cognizant control. She feels it or she doesn’t. That feeling, she has no ability to produce or control. We have biological drives as well. It’s called f@cking as often and as many as we can.

The culprit for getting men to think women are the selectors is because women factor in all the non-entities. Betas. They don’t even register in a woman’s biological mind.
If women are not selecting who they have sex with then wouldn’t anyone be able to have sex with them? Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re trying to say in that regard? If I am my apologies.

But if she chooses to walk away despite any nagging thoughts and feelings, she’s still choosing, and that’s control.

Think of addictions: it’s not those lingering thoughts of using that determines your control, it’s what you do with those thoughts that determines your control.

And like I said earlier, men do choose where it counts. When they choose who they want to have an exclusive relatonship with.

Feminism, women power, you go girl and all the sex and the city combined will never change the fact that men are the keepers of relationships :).

I don’t want to get off track here but both men and women like sexual variety, but social constructs keep it in check to an extent. Well, maybe not as much as it used to lol but my point is that it’s not just men who like variety. Being exclusive doesn’t mean we don’t notice and think about other men and women, but it’s what we do with those thoughts ...

R

Ranger

If women are not selecting who they have sex with then wouldn’t anyone be able to have sex with them? Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re trying to say in that regard? If I am my apologies.
No need for apologizes. Her choice is her biological filter. It’s yes or no. Most of the non-entities (betas) ate filtered out just by their body language alone under your acute, very powerful, social wiring. Sometimes just their voice filters them out. Other times they won come talk to you because they don’t have the balls for rejection. Especially if they approach in the model that the woman is the selector.
To answer your question. Your biological breeding qualification filter.
This is in the context of what type of men are available at the time and the phase of your ovulation cycle.
It’s a very meticulous and successful filter.

Now if you have three dominant men who are standing in front of you. All things being equal, you will pick the best looking one to have that night. That would be an application of woman’s selection. Not a very good chance of that happening.

R

Ranger

“A woman would rather share a good man than be saddled with a loyal chump.”
Rollo Tomas

Women are sharing the same few guys over and over while their cucks are at home drinking beer or watching the kids.

A

AJ84

No need for apologizes. Her choice is her biological filter. It’s yes or no. Most of the non-entities (betas) ate filtered out just by their body language alone under your acute, very powerful, social wiring. Sometimes just their voice filters them out. Other times they won come talk to you because they don’t have the balls for rejection. Especially if they approach in the model that the woman is the selector.
To answer your question. Your biological breeding qualification filter.
This is in the context of what type of men are available at the time and the phase of your ovulation cycle.
It’s a very meticulous and successful filter.

Now if you have three dominant men who are standing in front of you. All things being equal, you will pick the best looking one to have that night. That would be an application of woman’s selection. Not a very good chance of that happening.
Very true re ovulation and type of man most attractive to her during that time lol. Women do notice more manly type men during ovulation. Yeah. Yep hahahahaha.

A

AJ84

“A woman would rather share a good man than be saddled with a loyal chump.”
Rollo Tomas

Women are sharing the same few guys over and over while their cucks are at home drinking beer or watching the kids.
See this is where I disagree. I don’t know any woman who is ok with sharing any man, no matter how good, rich or high status he is. Unless she doesn’t really care or is sleeping with others herself she won’t be ok with that.

R

Ranger

See this is where I disagree. I don’t know any woman who is ok with sharing any man, no matter how good, rich or high status he is. Unless she doesn’t really care or is sleeping with others herself she won’t be ok with that.
Would you rather have a dweedus Maximus linguini in your bed? He puts Vic’s on his chest every night and wears his socks to bed.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take an extreme example.

You're on an isolated island. You can share a high-on-resources Brad Pitt in his younger days with 10 other women, or have a not-good-looking low-on-resources man just for yourself. Would you choose the latter?

R

Ranger

This is why Tomassi talked about it in the informative way. On some level, you know that other women want him. You avoid this confrontation by never mentioning or asking if he’s exclusive.
Tomassi says NEVER tell a woman you are spinning plates. It’s over. So I believe you. Just never ask if you’re exclusive. But inside you know there’s a good chance.

A

AJ84

This is why Tomassi talked about it in the informative way. On some level, you know that other women want him. You avoid this confrontation by never mentioning or asking if he’s exclusive.
Tomassi says NEVER tell a woman you are spinning plates. It’s over. So I believe you. Just never ask if you’re exclusive. But inside you know there’s a good chance.
Oh yeah for sure. Which is why when a few guys here brag about their harem of women all vying for his attention knowing that he is openingly sleeping with them all and they are only sleeping with him I’m like, “sure, right, I’ll take that as fact, annoymous poster.”

However I do think if you’re dating and not offering anything other than dates then all is fair for men and women, and that includes not being exculsive. If a guy or girl doesn’t initiate progressing beyond dating or keeps saying he/ she is not sure about how he/ she feels or if he/ she wants a relationship when asked, that’s a sign that they are keeping themselves open to other people.

Some women stupidly ignore those signs, some men too. Because it’s not implicitly spelled out to them and they want to see what they want to see and try to ignore the obvious. But it’s on them for choosing what to see and what not to see. I’ve ignored those signs before and had a guy ignore my signs.

I had a girlfriend go off on a guy she was dating when she found out (after only four dates with him) that he was back on Match and still went on the fourth date with her. I asked were they excuslive and she said they didn’t talk about that. I said if exclusivity isn’t offered or asked for, then it should be assumed that exclusivity is not happening. She didn’t receive that well lol but I think deep down she heard me.

A

AJ84

Would you rather have a dweedus Maximus linguini in your bed? He puts Vic’s on his chest every night and wears his socks to bed.
Yes, rather than be a plate among other plates. Personally I would find that demeaning.

A

AJ84

Let's take an extreme example.

You're on an isolated island. You can share a high-on-resources Brad Pitt in his younger days with 10 other women, or have a not-good-looking low-on-resources man just for yourself. Would you choose the latter?
The not so good looking man low on resources. I want to be valued by a guy. I don’t see how being one of many girls he’s humping would give me any value or validation, which is the same thing and is important to me personally.
Plus the drama of dealing with the other girls? Have you ever watched the Bachelor? No thanks lol.

What would you choose? To be one of many guys a hot girl is sleeping with or have the not so hot girl all to yourself?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initially, both men and women are selectors. They both want to be selected by the other that's why they dress well, look nice and smell good. The outcome after the initial meeting is typically:

1. They both like each other - they're both selected.
2. Only one likes the other - there's only one selected.
3. Neither likes the other - none is selected <- this can also happen where there's attraction but it's not enough to really want to pursue the other so you leave it for the other to do the chasing if they want. I've found this to be the case for me more often, and if she chases me I'll sleep with her and then decide if I want to pursue further.