Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seduction.A different view.

The Arhitect

Reaction score
I can seduce any girl.I can manipulate any woman mind. I can get laid. Tz tz tz.

If any of this statements sounds familiar to you, then u are far from beeing a seducer.Far.you are no more then an AFC. Perhaps u know the teck. C&F, neg,Kino¡K but¡K

I am here to tell you what I belive.i am here to tell you what I belive a real seducer is.Just read.

I will introduce what I like to call. ¡§the love approach¡¨ .

I can seduce any girl. [Wrong]
I can spoil and make any girl feel good. [Gooood]

This is it. Is all you must remember. Girls must be spoiled. Must be embraced in our love. Cause I ask you fellows? What does this cost you?! Nothin¡¦

I remember days when I used to use all this stuff. Used to play by the DJ rules. Yes! I got some girls¡K yes! I got laid¡K but then¡K I realised that smth was lost. ME.

Until, probably by the chance of luck I dicover. This is in my opinion the fairest key. To offer. And you will get back a lot.. a lot more. Girls have a special talent for thanking. They know how to do it!!! [Amen for those who know what I am talkin about¡Kƒº]

¡§What is wrong in takeing care of a woman? She takes care of you too.¡¨
-Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black ¡V

I have never meet a girl who doesn¡¦t agree with this statement. Because that¡¦s all you need to think about. Once u offer love that inner light that will begin to shine from all your spors will simply make you irresistable.

SO:

Hug! Hug all the girls u meet. Hug them with all your soul [don¡¦t squash them¡K. ;P ]. Is wondeful to be huged for real. U see, monkeys hug to shoe affection. Why wouldn¡¦t you use that too? It is pleaseant, because it connects with something almost primordial¡K

One more thing u can do, is get used to call girls in a funny way. A funny but cute way. Call them cute, angel, baby, honey.. however u want! Just make it sound beautiful and make them want to hear this nick often. Be unique.! Not only to your girlfriend. To all your friend girls. I can hear you sayin¡¦..¡¨ but¡K but if I call this way all my friends.. how will I make my girl!! Be special?¡¨ well dude! I have the answer to this question. EASY! If she is your girlfriend then your relation will be a lot more deeper. And words will mean a little less to her, because she will see in you¡K

Now. Don¡¦t get me wrong. I am not trying to tell you ¡§be a wuss!!!¡¨ no. use your kino[is very goooood! ƒº ] be C&F time to time¡K sure. But try to incorporate this in you. And trust me, you shall be loved.

Why do I belive it is woth it? Cause if will fulfill your life!! You will be much more complete¡K stop getting laid. Start makin love!!! With any one night stand, with any girl that happens to be in your bed ƒº

I can manipulate any woman mind. No, you can¡¦t!

Why? Because even if apparently it will be so. In fact is only for a short period. Then you will hear rumors. ¡§he is such a jerk¡¨¡K be using the ¡§love approach¡¨ this will never happen. Cause you will be all fair. YOU!

I can get laid. NO! you can make love¡K. Or just be an animal.

I think I said it all¡K no more time now. But if u have any questions¡K don¡¦t be shy:p

Until next time. I¡¦ll be creating. Arhitect is out.

PS: ¡§this is for my dearest bro¡¦ [Trick]