Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Secrets to Success: not in DJ BIBLE

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi DJ's ..please share your own unique DJ skills and secrets that you acquired that work so well...
I know there is MUCH more to DJ'ing than just what the bible says...

is there something you use that works so well that we must know about ..?

please share your secrets!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, and a number of visitors, have posted some tips on the tips forum that aren't in the Bible, or are variations of Bible material. Some of them are excellent.

I see the DJ Bible as a good foundation, but personally, I much prefer the input of a variety of people - including the wisdom of their failures.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some great advice on here, although no great advice is 100% foolproof.

The best advice is - trial and error. Learn from your success and failures and apply things differently the next time round.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a soldier. You are a machine, a strong piece of dust that has a heart. You take pain, you become tortured. However, you must understand, outcome, and outlaw the rules that the 'bigger and stronger' men give you mentally. No man is better than you. You are trained by your strongest god. You are trained to become a soldier, therefore you act like a soldier. Stand up straight, open your eyes, and walk into another world. Battling through pain and experience. You then leave and remember what you have faced, come back, and out-fear your enemies.

Do not seek for women. The meaning of Obsession/Addiction is when you can't control yourself from doing something. Loving a woman that you barely know does not mean you are desperate in all points of view, in my opinion, but making desperate comments and spreading it around is what I call stupidity.

There are five levels to becoming a genetically impossible player. The first level is where you don't care about others and you just seek for help. Second is where you begin to learn but too feared of action. Third is where you actually improve and know what you are up to, but alot of lackings. Fourth is where you begin to understand everything that is around you and you begin to act mature and forget completely on how you used to be called negative things and how you feel stupid about it. Fifth is when you've experienced every little bits of grain that you've picked up from others and having what you have done to women do the way to YOU.

________
All the circles represents a day of experience. The more circles, the more experience. The more experience, the more likely the circle will get bigger. The circle expands further and further, we call it the big bang.
________

Don't just stand there, DO something.

(A famous quote)
________

Use my words for action and meaning, not for listening.

________

Stop seeking for help that won't be literally helpful, but seek to realize yourself.

________

We gotta' change the way we live.

(2Pac)

________

Stop it.

________

The wind of confidence, is heading towards your way.

________

All the thoughts in your head from stress is a killer, but the most effective way of stopping it is by using your thoughts.... again.

------------------------------

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
You are a soldier. You are a machine, a strong piece of dust that has a heart. You take pain, you become tortured. However, you must understand, outcome, and outlaw the rules that the 'bigger and stronger' men give you mentally. No man is better than you. You are trained by your strongest god. You are trained to become a soldier, therefore you act like a soldier. Stand up straight, open your eyes, and walk into another world. Battling through pain and experience. You then leave and remember what you have faced, come back, and out-fear your enemies.

Do not seek for women. The meaning of Obsession/Addiction is when you can't control yourself from doing something. Loving a woman that you barely know does not mean you are desperate in all points of view, in my opinion, but making desperate comments and spreading it around is what I call stupidity.

There are five levels to becoming a genetically impossible player. The first level is where you don't care about others and you just seek for help. Second is where you begin to learn but too feared of action. Third is where you actually improve and know what you are up to, but alot of lackings. Fourth is where you begin to understand everything that is around you and you begin to act mature and forget completely on how you used to be called negative things and how you feel stupid about it. Fifth is when you've experienced every little bits of grain that you've picked up from others and having what you have done to women do the way to YOU.

________
All the circles represents a day of experience. The more circles, the more experience. The more experience, the more likely the circle will get bigger. The circle expands further and further, we call it the big bang.
________

Don't just stand there, DO something.

(A famous quote)
________

Use my words for action and meaning, not for listening.

________

Stop seeking for help that won't be literally helpful, but seek to realize yourself.

________

We gotta' change the way we live.

(2Pac)

________

Stop it.

________

The wind of confidence, is heading towards your way.

________

All the thoughts in your head from stress is a killer, but the most effective way of stopping it is by using your thoughts.... again.

------------------------------
Jebemu zajca Jezusa z kosmatimi nogami!
You should join a Budda monastery Tactic. You are not far away from nirvana...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock
Hi DJ's ..please share your own unique DJ skills and secrets that you acquired that work so well...
I know there is MUCH more to DJ'ing than just what the bible says...

is there something you use that works so well that we must know about ..?

please share your secrets!
For starters, like Adam Sandler so wisely put it "Initiating the conversation is half the battle." So, the best piece of advice I could give to someone starting out is to get comfortable approaching PEOPLE in all sorts of situations.

The other day, a friend and I were sitting in a restaurant when we over heard a group of people saying that they were looking for some good painters (my friends specialty), went up talked to the guy (once he finished eating), talked to him for about 5 min and got a good lead for a job. There are soo many opportunities that are out there if you just meet the right people, and you can't do that if you don't meet new people consistantly.

Next, learn to appreciate the moment you are in. whether you are stuck washing dishes for 8 hours or out partying at the club.

Also, try and maintain a positive outlook on everything. Not only will that help you be happier overall, but optimists live longer and healthier.

Further, when you do go and talk to this girl... try and avoid thinking about how your gonna get in her pants, and try and concentrate on the conversation that you are having.

I could go on.