Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Searched throughTips from Svengali

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked through over 200 of his archived post to come up with the following. He's a lot older then most of the people here and has to step his game up 10 times harder to win young girls. A afs legend? Comment on whatever or just save it for whatever...

---

Notes

1) Learned how touchy-feely-receptive she is before you invite her anywhere.

2) If the finger hasn't been wet, then you don't let her know where you pay the rent!

3) You DON'T give women chances. You correct their mistakes.

4) Women *want* men who *don't* want them nearly as much as the women do.

5) Never want a woman more then she wants you.

6) Give to her only *after* she has given to you.

7) The moment a woman sees she'll get whatever she wants from you, you've lost your value and sparkle in her eyes.

8) When a woman sees you as undesirable, you'll be taken for granted and walked all over.

9) Nothing makes a woman see you as desirable, more then another woman finding interest in you.}

10) If you don't give a woman something *to* be pissed about every now and then, she'll find something on her own, and that will be harder to get out of

11) If you don't direct her, she is going to direct both herself and you.

12) The thing you *most* want to watch, in the beginning, is the individual's face as you're saying and doing things.

13) Take one item, become proficient at it and accept the fact that if you had known more, you would of gotten more women then you did by just using and becoming proficient in just that one area. When you have easy, automatic proficiency with that one item, take another and do the same thing. Keep repeating it, and you will soon learn that when you have about seven proficient things, you will know and have much more then guys who have two-three dozen things, but aren't very proficient at any of them.

14) Don't use Introductions. Use what you see at the moment to make your introduction. Either say "hi" and lead right into a comment or question, or simply lead into a comment or question.

15) As long as you continue to go out to "pick up women", you are going to have problems because you're turning the simple little act of meeting and getting to know people, into some kind of chore, and something that you have to get a "win" on.

16) If you keep making this something you have to do, you're not going to be very successful in doing it.

17) Add to your repartee what makes her feel comfortable.
Add to your repartee what is fun to her.
Add to your repartee what is sexy to her.
Add to your repartee what is romantic to her.
Add to your repartee what is exciting to her.
Blend the commonality together, and enjoy that magnificent creature and her wonderful body.

18) I just repeat back to them what they want to hear, which I get by asking them certain leading questions: what makes you feel good, what makes you feel sexy, etc., at the appropriate time in the discussion.

19) See the good and uniqueness in yourself so you feel really good/great about yourself, and present it.

20) Know what you want, know your own preferred style.

21) Never ever use money to obtain women or to keep a woman. (You'll have to do so from that point on, if you do otherwise.)

22) Accept the fact that no matter how much you know, or how good you become or are, you are *never* going to get every woman you would like to have, or all the women you would like to have.

23) Get over you fear of meeting and talking to women.

24) See what women are showing you about themselves so you can create a discussion from it.

25) Listen to what women are saying, so you can build and lead a discussion about it.

26) Know where you want to go and where you are going (leading the discussion, providing the kino). This includes not fighting with a woman, but rather using what she gives you in conversation to have her accepting what you want.

27) Learn to see more then just a body; learn to say no; learn to walk away and not fear having another, better woman in a matter of minutes.

28) "Flower" your conversations emotional details.

29) Add one new item at a time to your repartee, never adding a second
until you have that one perfected, or just don't want to use it
anymore.

30) Don’t go into the pro leagues(bars, clubs, etc.) until you have completed the minors.

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has nice/great body and/or face -- but what about her?

Gentlemen, you're looking for the whole package, not *just* the packaging. And if all you're focusing on is the packaging, she damn well knows it and is in control of you --period!

You must, repeat, you must be prepared to walk at all times, no matter how much you would like to be on/in that body and face.

Remember, you are screening *her* to see if *she* is good enough for you, not the other way around. And the only way you're going to find out if she is good enough for *you* is to learn as much as you can about the person that is within that female form.

Am I saying you must be screening every beauty for a long term relationship? Hell no! It can be for however long *you* want. But the moment she sees, and it won't take her long, that you are screening *her* to see whether or not she is good enough for *you*, is the moment the tables get turned and she understands that she has to make herself look good in *your* eyes.

Now contrast this with all the other guys who are trying to make *themselves* look good in her eyes, so they can get on/in her.

To illustrate what I am saying, picture this: we're in a manhattan bar, and there is this gorgeous looking woman, with the greatest face you've seen, talking to a few guys. One happens to be our own great NYC with his magnificient weight-lifting body and his "I'm great" attitude; another is Riker with his patterns, a third is Greg19 with his band of ways, and so on. So basically what you would have is a bunch of guys trying to find and give this woman what she wants, so as to get on/in her.

Then there's Svengali, with his Carey Grant looks and ways, who sees the woman, walks right up into the group and says "excuse me guys, I just wanted to ask the lady where she got, and whose idea it was to get those earrings that seems to make her skin sparkle and her eyes glow, and then I'll leave." [Turning to her] "So please tell me, where did you get, and what made you decide [Svengali's hand goes out to the earrings, and in the process, lightly touches the lady's neck] to get these earrings that seems to make your skin sparkle and your eyes glow?" {She tells me.} "Thank you." "Bye guys, I'm going back over there [pointing, so the lady knows where I will be]."

Look what just occurred: (1) I showed I wasn't afraid of a damn thing. (2) I disarmed my opponents. (3) I made her feel good. (4) I showed her I wasn't about to hang around and try and get her. {Of course to firmly establish that point, I would engage another woman in conversation, and have her positioned in a way that the first woman would see her with me, which would have her wondering what kind of nice things was I saying to her, that she wasn't getting.}.

Who do you think the woman is likely to be focused on and thinking about: all the guys who are there, still trying to get to her, or the guy who said what he wanted, made her feel good/great, left, and is now focused on someone else? {I removed one of her feel good sources, so even though the others are there, with theirs, she like nearly everyone of us, is focused on the one that's been lost, not the ones that are present.}

Show your interest in her, but also show that you *are* walking the moment *she's* not exactly like you want.

Now I'll play devil's advocate and say that my little "walk away" didn't work. Do you think I care? Hell no, and I'll tell you why: the one who chases to gets, will always have to chase to have. So whoever would win with the woman, would have to keep providing whatever they did to keep her interested. I, on the other hand, only need to use a little charm and then walk away to have her wanting me.

I ask you, who do you think has an easier time of it?

[This message has been edited by Art Love (edited 08-07-2002).]

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Svengali issues a group challenge based upon his last post

Here's my challenge to everyone who is (a) afraid of meeting women, and/or (b) not getting any women, or (c) not getting enough women.

This simple little challenge will (a) eliminate your fear of women, (b) show you that you don't have to play any tricks to get and have them.

Ready?

Tomorrow, or Saturday, or Sunday, groom and dress yourself real nice. I'm *not* asking anyone to put on any suits, or ties, or jackets (unless that is your comfortable style), but rather dress in your own comfortable, natural way, wearing clean and at least reasonably pressed clothes. Then drive to the nearest shopping mall/center and walk around looking and damn near everything. As you're doing so, say "hi" and give a smile to every woman who passes you by, and who is next to you, and who is in front of you, or whatever. The smile doesn't have to be this big cheesy grin, but whatever is your normal, comfortable way of smiling. {Any kind of smile shows you're not depressed, nor someone to be afraid of.}

Doing *nothing* else but giving a simple smile and "hi" to everyone, you come back here on Monday and tell me that not *one* woman stopped dead in her tracks to say some things to you after you did nothing more then smile and say "hi".

A simple smile and "hello" to everyone. Cost nothing, takes no time, won't hurt anyone. Yet I'll bet most of you will *rationalize* out some reason(s) why you can't do this, and/or it's not good, and/or all kinds of other things, and then come back here looking for that magical pill advice, that will bring you all the women you want.

Guess what?

I just gave you the "magical pill" advice. If you can't or won't say "hi" to everyone with a smile (so they quickly see they have nothing to be afraid of), NOTHING Ross Jeffries gives you, Maniac gives you, NYC gives you, Mystery gives you, I give you, or whoever, will work.

Now get out there and prove me wrong. I dare you!

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine for a moment you are a 10+ woman...

And there you are sitting in a bar, or a chair at a party, or similar venue, and there's all these guys staring at you, and some making silly comments to you.

You *know* you can have (****) any guy there. What are you going to do?

If *your* answers don't have you "seeing the light", my answer, and hopefully the contributions from the women in the audience, will have you seeing it.

Gentlemen, I'm trying to get you to see where you are blowing it. In other words, I'm trying to get you to see the light.

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Svengali Secret

One of the reasons I wanted to read all of the posts of the last three months is so that I could see some reoccurring things that many would benefit from, if I was to post what I do.

Here's another one of them.

First off, before you invite a woman to your apartment/home, give her a fun/exciting reason for doing so. In other words, give her a reason why *she* wants to do so. {You learn this from talking with her.}

This is primarily an extension of giving her a reason for wanting to talk with you, which mean in person, on the phone, and calling you back (on the phone). Forget e-mail!

Before inviting her over, also invite, before or after, some other fine woman who you have had, and can easily have sex with.

Here's the way it works:
You're unsure whether or not your going to be able to have sex with the woman. Fine. Invite the other woman over before her, get your cookies off, and now it really doesn't make a damn bit of difference how the other woman responds to what you do, when you make your sexual moves, because you've already had your sex. And because you have done so, you operate in a slower, calmer, non needy state. {Another reason why MLTR
are so great.} There's a fifty-fifty or better chance of you having sex with her. Fine, schedule your other woman to come over after her, and when inviting you "new" lady over, say "I have something to do at (time), but I would like you to come over at (time) for a few hours so we can (her desire and compelling reason for wanting to come over and be with you).

Scenario 1: She doesn't show up. Big deal, you have another woman coming over that you know you're going to have sex with.

Scenario 2: She comes over. Great, you now know that you have "X" amount of time to sway her and move her and you into ecstasy, or have her go.

Scenario 3: You lose track of time. Your other lady comes over. How does she respond? How do you respond? Depends, does she go off in a huff, fine, that's why you invited one of your MLTR ladies: to fulfill yours, and her, desires. Her eyes bug out, but she stays and starts talking to one of your MLTR ladies. Threesome!

Scenario 4: She and you have sex together. Great, it was fun. Time for her to go.

Scenario 5: You lose track of time. Your other lady comes over and she's in the bedroom. How does she respond when you invite your MLTR lady in? How do you respond? Depends, does the first go off in a huff, fine. As long as you know, from her, that you'll be having sex with her when she does come over, you won't invite anyone else. If she pulls a fast one, she sees how fast you'll be in the arms and other parts of another woman. Her eyes bug out, but she stays and starts talking to your MLTR lady. Threesome!

Yes, I'm guilty of "stacking the deck" whenever, and wherever I see hat I can. But hey, it's the women, especially the younger ones that have taught me this little game, as they do it all the time.

Don't you think it's about time to stack the deck in your favor now?

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Things Like This Rarely Work

“ I gave her a business card with my number. Then I said: "Happy Birthday" and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then I walked away. Feedback Questions/Opinions: Cool or Uncool strategy?”

Very uncool, chumpy and stupid.

Here, in a few simple sentances is why:
You're expecting her to overcome your fear,
You're expecting her to overcome your not knowing what to do,
You're expecting her to do the work,
All of which goes against what most women feel a man should be:
A leader, couragous, confident, knowing…

Those that do take the lead and call you back, quickly tire of taking the lead and being in control. {Why you lose them to "bad" (confident) boys.}

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, you may want to check out the archieved posts of MrSex4uNYC -- that is, if you haven't already done so. The guy has a great attitude you can model, as well as insights on PUs.