"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

saying I love you..

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
WEST VIRGINIA
What is the sweetest thing you can do if your 17 and have only been dating your best friend who you have strong feelings for 1 week and you want to shwo her she's special without taking her somewhere fancy or expensive because we always do stuff like that, I want somethign low key and small that I can do to show her how I feel inside.. something really sweet, or somethign I could say or even a poem??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Do that and you're a dead man. I don't care if you think you "love" her or whatever, don't show it. Play it casual for a bit. Getting all weird on her now (a week in to the relationship no less) will just freak her out/drive her away/make her think she can do better/put her on a pedestal/give her reason to ditch you. Pick one.
 

CaliforniaKing

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Read the DJ Bible. Producing a poem with "I love you" in a one week relationship is the equivalent of chopping your manhood off.
 

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Bro I hate to say it but honestly you know you shouldn't even have to ask that question. Doing something in such an explicit manner at the point where you two have only been together for a matter of weeks is just a huge turnoff for the girl. It will not make her more interested in you or happy with what you guys have going. There is no real reason for you to do something heartfelt this soon...save the poem and sappy stuff till after she is telling you she loves you and is crazy about you and you play the laid back funny type with her. Then out of the blue hit her with something that tells the same message and act like it was nothing. And im talking long time down the road here, i wouldn't even consider doing something like that till she is starving for attention in that manner and is doing tons of things for you. That sort of thing means a lot to a chick after she totally is into you. As for now you should just be concerned with making her laugh, being a lot of fun to be with, and showing her times no other guy can offer. That will matter more to her at this point then any poem would, and it will keep her coming back for more everytime. Good luck guy and brush up some on the bible.
 

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Someone stop this kid b4 he blows his own feet off! No poems or you're a dead man!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hey WalkedonOO...fancy meeting you here. What's up?
 
Top