Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Say Goodbye to Jealousy

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting interested in this girl, but then I noticed her flirting with other guys. This upset me, and I told a friend of mine that I wasn't sure I should pursue anything with her. Then he gave me this great pearl of wisdom:

"What she does before you and after you is none of your business."

That phrase is always in the back of my mind now, because it relieved me of so much stress. He was right. We hadn't had sex yet. She can flirt all she wants. And after we have sex, if there's no understanding that we're going to be mutally exclusive, she has the right to flirt with other men.

Whatever the relationship, I have no right to be jealous before it starts and after it ends.

What about during the relationship? Personally, my relationships last about as long as a good bowel movement, but not quite as satisfying. But when I do get into a good one, I look at it like this: She cheats on me, and I find out about it, it's over. You must never love someone so much that you aren't willing to do this. No need to be jealous, I couldn't give a sh!t how much she flirts as long as I'm the only one hitting the pu$$y. If you can't handle the flirting, then it's time to leave.

Don't let yourself get jealous. It's destructive to the relationship, it clouds your mind, makes you suspicious and paranoid, and it attacks your dignity and self-esteem. Worst of all, it puts her in control.

So, in a nut shell:
1) Don't concern yourself with any flirting or sexual encounters she has before or after your relationship with her. They're not your business.
2) If you're in a relationship with her and she cheats on you, dump her. No ifs, ands, or buts. She's history. Buh-bye.
3) If you're in a relationship, and you can't handle her flirting, dump her.

Move on.

Don't let yourself feel jealousy.

BayPimpin

Reaction score
thats real talk....Jealousy is a FEMALE TRAIT if your a MAN you dont have any females traits...so do not let jealousy make you look like a fool!

------------------
If you dont have game....You dont have Sheit!

Vlada V

Reaction score
nah nah nah nah!!!!!

that's the worst piece of game i ever heard.

playboy, you wanna control her mind, and to be able to do that you need to know what kind of freak she is.

Her background and waht she done is soooooooooo important to successfully macking the broad, i can't stress enough. You need to know as much as possible about how she acts and what she done before you if you wanna control your relationship.

Otherwise, she might be an ice cold tramp, who will finish you.

Knowing her background will keep you ahead of her and you will know what to expect.

Peace playa

Vlada

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlada V: I've gotten laid after knowing a girl ten minutes. How the hell am I going to get her life story in that time? I don't care about what she did before. All I care about is sex. If I have to expend all that energy, it's not worth it.

What should I do? Interview all her family and friends? Get a private investigator to dig up all kinds of info on her? I know you can't possibly think you're gonna get the truth out of her!

You don't need to know any of that stuff. I only want to control her mind to the point that it gets me laid. I meet a girl, I'm not wasting time launching a major investigation into her past. And she won't finish you if you do what I said.

I can get laid by all different types of women, regardless of their pasts. And I never said you couldn't benefit from knowing her past, I'm just saying if you're the type to get jealous because of what she's done before you, then you need to understand that she has a right to her past, and you don't have a right to be mad about it. If this doesn't apply to you, fine, do what works for you.

I write this stuff under the assumption that everybody is smart enough to know if it's something that would benefit them.

Well, I won't keep you any longer, you probably have a few background checks to run.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Odysseus. I agree.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score