"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Saw chick I know, paniced and "ran away," is it over?

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I coldly delievered EC+Smile+hi to this girl in the library a couple weeks and I got the same back, but with a confused "do I know you" look. I crossed paths with her a little while after in a different area of the library. She asked me if she knows me or if I'm in one of her classes. I said " I don't think so," but I then introduced myself and initiated closure to the convo. with "see you later."

I crossed paths with her again today in the library. We talked and judging from her body language she seemed very interested (on other note...coincidentally an HB that rejected me several weeks ago was right there as it went down...indirect neg-hit?). Then...

Me: "How long are you gonna be here (in the library)"
Her: "Probably until they close (11 pm)"
Me: "I have class until 6. Do you want to grab something to eat after that."

She was smiling and said seemed happy about it but said...

Her:"Why don't you just come by after and see what I'm doing then. I can't answer that right now. ..Are you gonna come to the library afterward ( I think she saw me there last week latenight so she thought I might come this week latenight too)."
Me: Probably, but I"m not sure yet.

Then we just said a few other things and went our ways.

Now comes the part I was ranting about in my subject line.

I ate by myself after class since she made no commitment to do so with me. But I still went to the library because I wanted to study. I thought I might see her, but I planned to just sit away from her and if I do see her just smile or something, but not approach, at least initially. So I went in there walked down the hall, had my eye open for her, but didn't see her. I then found an area of about 4 empty seats. Keep in mind that I was walking with with my head up in accordance with DJ principles and I'm sending out vibes to everyone in my presense. So I begin walking down this aile and this chick on the other side of it turns her head and looks. My heart drops, it was her, she had styled her differently since earlier that day when I saw her and so I didn't recognize her from behind. My eyes popped open really wide and my DJ walk plumetted. I quickly stopped right there, gave an eyebrow raise to her very fast, and turned around back. I was thinking " I better not sit at those empty seats since they're right behind her. She might think I'm following her or desperate or something." So I turned around and went to the begining of an aile, but then I didn't sit down because the sun was blasting through the window and hitting that seat area really hard and I wouldn't have been able to study. I then go farther away and finally sit down. I really made a fool of myself. People were looking around like what the hell is this guy doing. She and others might have thought that I went to talk to her, but got scared and backed away because I didn't even head to those empty seats-- I just stopped in my tracks and starred at her for a second before giving the quick nervous eyebrow raise and turning. When noticed her, I got so scared and turned that my shoe made a huge noise with the floor (like basketball player pivoting). I then pretty much kept my head down and didn't make EC with her. I left later.

Comments? Critique?

I guess I could kinda play it off by saying that " I came to sit there, but it was too sunny in that area." or something.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
She and others might have thought that I went to talk to her, but got scared and backed away because I didn't even head to those empty seats
Forget about the others, who cares what they think. 90% of the guys there are prolly AFCs who wouldn't have had the balls to approach that girl in the first place like you did.

As for her, she may think that you wussed out. But you can still play this out if you're calm and cool. Think of it this way. What would make you take off in panic like that other then fear of talking to her? If I was you, I'd just say that I forgot my wallet in class, and had to take off. Losing a wallet full of cash and cards is definetly a reason to take off in panic. Expand on that lie, throw some lies within the lie, and it should all be good.

edit - I forgot to point this out. You missed 2 good oppurtunities to do a number close. You should have done a number close right in front of that HB that rejected you. And if not then, you should have done a close as soon as she asked you if you were gonna be at the library later.

Her: Will you be at the library after you're done class?
You: I can't tonight, have to visit a friend at the hospital before the closing hours, what's your number


etc
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Don Juan brainwashing to the max! oooo yeahhhh. Can ya feel it?

I'm sure you were pretty darn confident and a "true DJ" when you got knocked off your game by her simple PHYSIQUE. Don't fake confidence ever again.

I think it's driving her crazy why you didn't talk to her. Nonetheless... why did you turn away?
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Mind, I like your lines. I wish I could think of such things like that. I could only image doing so in my really good states.

But let me clarify. I wasn't talking to the girl who rejected me several weeks ago. I was talking to the EC+smile+hi girl from a couple weeks ago. I just happened to notice that a girl who rejected me was right there and witnessed the girl I was talking to display interested body language.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
next time you see her, just say that ugly hair style scared the crap out of you
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top