"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Save a life, Lose a Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctorsuave

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
South Dakota, USA
Save a life, Lose a girlfriend.

Brian Skyberg
Copyright 2004.


Her hair was blonde...
Eyes are blue.
Medium height....
Beautiful young women.

She wants to kill herself.
She feels like the world has turned her back on her
Feels like she's alone on this earth of 6 billion people.
Like no is there for her. Ever...

I know this feeling all too well...
There was a time I thought I couldn't go on...
A time where I thought I too was forgotten.
I've walked through the valley of the shadow of death..

Yet If I had gone, I too wondered if anyone would show up
Show up to my funeral.
Who would be there then?
Who would care about me then? After I was gone... Anyone..?

So I put on the suit once again.
Made sure the weathered badged shined...
Made the call.
I would be deployed that night...

The night that this young women..
Would have taken her own life.
I raced to get to her
It seemed to take forever.

Time seems to slow down at 90mph.
People seemed to take there time to pull over
The lights were flashing, Blue and White
No siren, only hope.

It took an hour and a half to get there.
A trip that should have taken three hours.
Would it been enough... to take that long to get there
I hope she's all right, hope she makes it through it.

We arrive at the scene... Thinking about the worse to come.
Would she use a gun... pills... alcohol... or all three.
My mind races, of what I would have to say to her parents.
I'm Sorry Mr. and Mrs., I regret to inform you...

That your daughter past away tonight.
I'm so sorry....
With tears in my eyes.
How could I hold my bearing, with an explanation such as this...

We find her smiling, amazed we showed up.
Drove 150 miles to see her..
Make sure she was ok.
Tears in her eyes, a life was saved tonight.

I will give you wings, when you forget how to fly.
Will be there in your weakest moments,
When you run out of tears to cry.
I will always be there, through hell and high water.

You are never alone,
Phoenix will be there, to guide you
I love you with all my heart...
There's nothing that can tear us apart.

I told my girlfriend, "Hun, I will have to miss the play tonight..."
"I'm so sorry..."
"I'll make it up to you, you have my promise.."
"I'll talk to you soon.... Take care, please try to understand this."

Not one call back... not one question of concern...
Not one, "Is she ok? How are you doing Brian..."
Not one, "I know you have to sacrifice much, I will support you..."
I feel so alone in my path that has chosen me...

I don't know how I can keep a relationship
When my duty calls...
But I tell you this...
If you want to be my wife, You will learn to understand

It makes me sad at times,
To feel like I'm not good enough...
What's it going to take to earn your love...
What do I have to do... What do I have to do...

I'm tired of being angry...
I'm tired of being sad...
I'm tired of being disappointed...
I'm tired of being mad.

So I sing this song alone..
Hoping for that day... I can speak the words...
"I will take you as my wife..."
"I will be there for you... no matter what it takes."

If only that day will come...
It may change my outlook on life...
Make it one worthy of living...
Make it one with joy and hope.

I'm sorry I'm not the man of your dreams.
I have a job to do.
If you can't understand that...
It is your loss... You loose.

Goodbye, I hope you have a wonderful life.
Thank you for disappointing me...
You threw me off guard...
But then again I remember, nothing will ever surprise me.

Goodbye...
I'm never coming back to you..
Goodbye with all my heart....
Goodbye to forever with you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by Black Casanova
....

I must be missin someting
You and me both.

Unless I missed somethin, I don't think this forum turned into a emo group.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
is that song lyrics, wtf?

roses are red.
violets are blue.
i read this shyt, and then i went poo.

hmmm. I like mine better. Good luck with that buddy.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
The first 2-3 parts were cool, they remind me of the time I voulunteered with the ambulance korp.

Then I read the rest.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctorsuave

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
South Dakota, USA
Wow.

1. You guys are ****s.

2. I thought this site was suppose to "Help each other out" when you feel ****ty.

3. LOOK WHEN I BECAME A MEMBER. Mar. 2001. Way before most of you chumps.

4. I'm an AFC? Wow... you're forgetting yourself.

5. That's the last time I share s&#@ like this on this website. Apparently we have too many Chumps bringing people down.

6. You guys are ****s.

"There's no point with arguing with anyone on the Internet. People reading can't tell who the idiot is." - me..

I'm almost married. I don't need this website any longer... but if you guys are going to act like children.... Screw giving you guys advice anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top