Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saturday Night. What's the Plan?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
What's the plan tonight?

Girlfriend's out with the girls, so I'm headed to this little speakeasy-type place downtown by muhself. Wearing a Tom Ford charcoal gray suit and a cream-colored dress shirt. Dark Brown captoe dress shoes. Splashed on a little bit of Fvcking Fabulous. Should be a good night.

What y'all getting into?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Staying home working to get my house ready to sell. It should sell for over a million bucks. (Cost about $555,000 for me to build. I acted as the contractor).

I'm leaving on a Caribbean cruise next weekend departing from Barbados, so I'm not too worried about going out locally.

I plan to visit every country in the world. This cruise will stop at 7 countries, bringing my total to 78.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
What's the plan tonight?

Girlfriend's out with the girls, so I'm headed to this little speakeasy-type place downtown by muhself. Wearing a Tom Ford charcoal gray suit and a cream-colored dress shirt. Dark Brown captoe dress shoes. Splashed on a little bit of Fvcking Fabulous. Should be a good night.

What y'all getting into?
Boise sounds like it's hopping tonight!

Is your gf named Scully?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I went to a friend's birthday party at an Eagles organization bar. Drinks were good but ZERO attractive women.
Still had a good time

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the plan tonight?

What y'all getting into?
Going out without you on Saturday night? Are you sure she’s your “girlfriend”? :D

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a ugly Christmas sweater themed bar crawl with my brother, it was surprisingly lame actually.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Went on a ugly Christmas sweater themed bar crawl with my brother, it was surprisingly lame actually.
I guess I like lame things. ha. I host an ugly Christmas sweater party at my house every Dec. 23rd.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I like lame things. ha. I host an ugly Christmas sweater party at my house every Dec. 23rd.
No I meant that particular actual event turned out to be lame, I like the concept and we found some funny ugly sweaters lol. I'd go to your Christmas party, that sounds like a good idea!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
No I meant that particular actual event turned out to be lame, I like the concept and we found some funny ugly sweaters lol. I'd go to your Christmas party, that sounds like a good idea!
Yeah man, I thought bar crawls died back when I was in college. This was back when the Snuggie was super popular. Everybody had these 'Snuggie Pub Crawls.'

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl was out with her girlfriends in the bar across the street from where I was with my guy friends. We're back to tables on the dancefloor and no moving around really allowed. But they got some action by airdropping selfies to random women.

Drank a bit too much and had a lil headache in the morning.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a triple date with me and my girlfriend and 2 of my male friends meeting up with 2 new women for the first time. I think both of those dates went well and hopefully they'll both transpire into something. We all watched college football at one bar. Fking Georgia lost to Alabama grrrrrr, and then went to another bar to watch an 80's hair band. So everything went about as well as possible except for the football game haha!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Going to a country joint on the southside of town with my girlfriend and another couple.

Casual night; blue sweater, jeans, and white sneaks.

Scent of the evening: Christian Dior Ambre Nuit

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit up the club with blondie, we had a fun time like always. Did alot of making out, danced a ton, and she was hugging up on me all night. Went back to my hotel around 2am and fvcked till sunup.

Screenshot_20211212-222013_Gallery.jpg

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding another girl to the rotation from the strip club. I been on a strippers only phase for almost a year now. How’d your night turn out?