Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sarging in school?

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you people think are some good points to consider when your about to do some amazing DJ skillz on HBs in school??

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iunno bout you, but i really can't do it in HS effectively... just coz people know you there, you have a rep, they have a rep... Sometimes theres the occasional girl who you've never seen/met/talked to, and vica versa.

Girls from outside school is great, coz you dont know their rep (so you're not intimidated or anything) and they dont know yours...

Reaction score
"aww wuzup girl, what's your name?"

"---------"

"oh yeah, you got a pretty mouth you know?""

"gee, thanks"

just be care-free and confident, dude like your approaching a friend, but in a more romantic way.....sounds kind of fruity, but you know what i mean................

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeaa yeaa its wayy easier to approach a chick that is out of school!!

but yeahh

i know what i gotta do
i just gotta RELAXX RELAX RELAXX
ahh
i dont care about rejection anymore but i act like the chick is some god or somein fawk that- im a go up to her

ball on lose

haha

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
kino! practice all you can! Before they turn into mean creatures

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, as they said, it will be harder to approach someone who you've seen all throughout school but haven't talked to because they will know your AFC reputation from before.

My favorite approach in the halls is to walk up a a freshman or soph and make fun of their big backpack. Then ask their name, where they're headed, and direct yourself that way. When they get to class, ask for the #.

The problem is, most girls in HS travel in herds. I'm still having trouble approaching groups

-GF

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yupp they hella travel in herds

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I sure wish I was a DJ in my high school days. But hey, I can make up for it now.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna do it out of school but school is the only place i see humans, ahh

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For HS, two keys things to being a DJ. First slow down, talk slower think longer about questions etc. Second, have fun!

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did people start using the term "sarging"? I just noticed people saying this... where does the word come from?

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaa, i thought it was a common term

lolz

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... i have a question guys, what if you want to approach a girl(you've never met), and you're both walking and you're behind. How do you walk up to her from behind? what kind of approach is appropriate in this situation?

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Sarging is an ASF term, like "AFC" or "HB".

Trial...if you're walking the same way as her, it's easy. Tap her on the shoulder, introduce yourself, ask which way she's headed, direct yourself that way, ask for # when you get to her class.