Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging at track meets

Reaction score
Alright, today I was at a big track meet with about 8 teams there (guys and girls) so I figure it would be a good place to do some sarging of girls from other towns. I don't do any before my event so that I won't lose focus, but right after I'm done and I don't feel nausious any more I go look for targets. I approach a 7 sitting by herself, talked, and grab the digits (No NLP). I go hang out with my friends for a little while and kick a few freestyles. Then I wanted to sarge more, but then I realized that the 7 could see just about everyone else from where she was sitting so she'd see me sarging other girls. Now, as I type this, I realize I should have gone after them anway. Oh well, I get em next time.

Some advice for you track DJs
-Don't go for girls who are about to race (mind is on the race) or who have just raced (their exhausted)
-Girls who are alone are especially easy to grab digits from, girls in groups are more of a challenge
-It's not like a mall, everyone can pretty much see everyone else, so you might have to limit yourself to 3 or 4 approaches. Any more than that and your previous targets will see and realize that you're approaching every HB. But you can do more than one and say that it was a friend of yours or something.

Anyone else who has experience with track macking, feel free to post.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by g f l a s h 4 0 0 1
-Don't go for girls who are about to race (mind is on the race) or who have just raced (their exhausted)
LOL! So what are you saying we should do G? Try to catch up with them and mack them whilst running. Well it's an interesting concept....

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
this woulsa been hella good for when i was in track

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in track and what you say makes a lot of sense..Especially the everyone can see part. :cool:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
And another thing, fluff talk is easy (talk about track).

-GF

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
LOL! So what are you saying we should do G? Try to catch up with them and mack them whilst running. Well it's an interesting concept....
Yeah, for those DJs who are in it for the "challenge", try macking while doing 110 meter high hurdles (girls go so slow you'll have plenty of time to build rapport before the race is done)

-GF

Cuo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do cross-country which are longer distances. When most people finish, they are exhasted for at least 10-15 minutes.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I do cross country too. You can't get to the girls from the other town before the race (you look like a traitor, and it takes your mind off the race). Everyone usually stands around for 20-30 minutes after the race, so after you recover, and you haven't thrown up or pissed your pants or anything, you can go for it.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason i would say to hit on girls at a cross country meet would be for practicing your skills. At the cross country meets i run in most of the schools there had to make day trips just to get to the meet so no need in trying to hook up with any of them unless there school is across town where u can actually get in contact with them. But i will say its a great place for practicing ur dj skills. out of curiousity how fast do u other people run a 5k

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The events I do are shot and disc. I'd never mack on the thrower girls because most of them are manly BEASTS or just short and fat. Yeah... definately only mack on the long distance runners :D

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was at a tennis meet

i was at a tennis meet and we were near the track and they had the girls doing jumps behind us. i went up and sat near the sand pit to get a good view. there were some fine girls there and they wear really short shorts. i highly reccomend spectating this sport.

i should have made an approach but i had to go on soon, doh.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I forgot to include the tip that you should avoid all the fat, hairy, and beastly girls. lol, thought you could figure that one out on your own.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
around 18-19 depending on the terrain
lol one of the kids on my all state team ran in the 15s and broke 9 indoor 2 mile getting 2nd all american last year.

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya dude, track meets are awesome to pick up chicks. its extremely easy for me b/c im usually the best runner at the whole meet so all the girls notice me. my last meet i was 7 seconds ahead of 2nd place in the 800m and i heard girls going wow, as i was rounding the final curve.

the popularity at these meets helps out alot cuz even when i dont go talk to the girls, they come up to me, so i just wing it from there.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Zurph-

That's pretty sweet man. I'm the second best hurdler on my team and the only high hurdler, but I'm not that good compared to some of the people on other teams. I get noticed by girls on my own team because they're amazed I can make it over high hurdles, but not by girls on other teams.

Btw, what's your 800 time? And have you ever # closed more than 1 girl at a track meet?

-GF

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
my 800 PR is 1:57.90 and my mile is somewhere in in the mid-4:30s.

no, ive never gotten more than 1 # at a track meet, and this year ive kinda slipped cuz my coach has put us in the smaller meets so the girls out this year are fewer. but ive gotten some this year.

my last meet of high school is this thursday and friday and its HUGE so ill be sure to get one there, especially after i get either 1st or 2nd in the 800, 1600, and 3200...

TrackStar

Reaction score
Oh my goodness man...

I was at my Regional meet in San Antonio, and
just about every pole vaulter was HOT. I also
saw probably one of the hottest babes I've ever seen
in person... it was unbelieveable.

My friend told me to go talk to her, but she was
video taping her boyfriend about twice my size
doing the hurdles.

Dude I had a blast though, track was fun, but I
didn't make it to the finals. 2:06 800m.

Anyways I got next year! But yeah, track meets
are babe target environments.

-Steven

Zurphy, nice PR. I hope to hit that soon.