Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

san francisco mayor

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you read about the scandal concerning gavin newsom. Man, I tell you...I don't know how many times I've seen it happen...attractive people in a position of power taking advantage of people and apologizing later. In my last job, there were at least two married men having affairs with chicks much younger. I'm down with becoming more alpha and confident etc. but not at the expense of hurting people. I know **** happens sometimes but...What do you guys think? Anything positve/negative we can learn from the player mayor?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Styles07,

As long as men hide behind the banners of PURE hedonism and self-gratification, their stock will continue to rise until the INEVITABLE fall.

There are men who think they can forever escape the boomerang effect of the carelessly aggessive actions that they inflict upon others---be they citizens or women. This hubris inflates them with PRIDE and blinds them to the movements of the KARMIC armies continuously gathering and quietly encircling about them.

So when their END comes, it strikes a killing blow to their artificially enhanced egos. That's when their public and private embarassment begins. That's when their tears of regret begin to flow. But they're NOT usually tears of regret for their actions, rather, it's tears of regret that they've been CAUGHT.

This is why, whenever JUSTICE is visited upon those we recognize as unrepentantly guilty of running roughshod over the lines of respect between themselves and others, one of the most appropriate responses for us to have is-----LAUGHTER.

You will find in SOME cases like this, it's not neccessary for people to SEE THE LIGHT----only that they FEEL THE HEAT.

March on.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He banged the wife of one of his staff members, who I presume was also his friend and close supporter. That's pretty low.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree 100% with VUs comments.

outside of that i could care less what people in the media spotlight are doing or have done.

nothing you see in the media is reality. its all surface facts. only the people involved in a situation know whats going on. for all we know his ex demanded that he let her crap in his mouth. unlikely but you never know.

IGNORE ALL MASS MEDIA - it will fill your head with nothing but crap and negative thoughts.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
IGNORE ALL MASS MEDIA - it will fill your head with nothing but crap and negative thoughts.
Or, read several stories on a topic at once.

Google News keeps me sane.

Also, go to the source whenever possible.

If you stick to a single source for commentary (whether it be FOX News for the "right" crowd, or the NY Times for the "left" crowd), you're bound to end up missing the big picture. That's not to say you should insist on consuming equal parts of each. The actual reporting in the Times, for instance, is world class, despite the left-leaning opinion/editorial pieces; whereas even the "reporting" on FOX News often makes me shake my head in bewilderment.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty low to go after the wife of your own team mates. Especially if he's one of your political soldiers who can bring you down from a positive political spotlight which will haunt him if he decides to go for higher office which I think Gavin will do in the future. He's big deal because he's probably one of the few if not one attractive looking mayor of a big city.

For those that think Gavin Newsom only goes after "meh" women, lol. With a face like Gavin and his powerful political and business background, he can pull in h0s left and right just by looking at them.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
San Francisco values, gentlemen.

Dude, there are a fair share of Baptists who can't keep their wankers tucked away, and they live thousands of miles from SF.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Damn, check out this dude's ex-wife:

Kimberly Guilfoyle
Kimberly Guilfoyle & Sharon Stone

Looks don't matter, eh?

You don't see too many other mayors with a bangin' ex-wife like that.

Take it from someone who's walked down that path - looks have very little to do with cheating on your wife. There are tons of other factors, none of them good.