Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sammo's Ramblings: What about the girls!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay now for the final post of my series, save the conclusion and that is just for summing things up and comments on my series. Why am i dedicating a single post in my series to girls? Do I think i can sum up all the information you need to 'get girls'? Of course not, what you are about to find out is my view of girls and how I did the things i did, how i 'turned it all around'. I'm not claiming to be some sort of pimp master all i am going to tell you is how i did it to get to where i did. Here it is:

Forget about girls all together!

Now why would you want to do a thing like that? Well there a number of reasons, let me go in to further detail on what happens when you forget about girls.

Your focus is on YOU
The moment that you forget about girls all your attention and focus is directed at you, you are living for yourself and not a girl, once you start doing this self-improvement becomes a huge part of your life and at some stages self-improvement is all you can think about. Concentrate on yourself and improve yourself.

You start improving
Well this is obvious isnt it? When you start improving your physique, sense of humour, conversation skills, social life, etc. people WILL notice, especially the ladies. All of a sudden you will no longer be teased but you will be raised on a pedestal and the majority of people will look up at you because they feel that you are superior to them.

You become a challenge
This is a fairly obvious one, but girls begin to believe that you are not interested in them sexually and this literally drives them WILD. Especially since you have been improving yourself, they see that you are going to be the next 'cool thing' and they want a piece of you. ;)

You will be happier
It took me a while to realise why i had become so much happier once i forgot about girls but then it finally hit me. When the focus is on you it is up to YOU to make yourself happy, if your focus is on the girl then it depends on her to make you happy, it depends on her mood, how she feels, etc. Until your focus is on you, you never truely control your own destiny.

So by now you are probably wondering how you ARE meant to act around girls, because its inevitable that your going to talk to them. Talk to them as normal, but every second that you are talking to them make sure you are improving yourself, wether it be your conversation skills, your body language skills, your eye contact, etc. Just make sure your not wasting your time, energy, and focus by just talking to her and admiring her beauty. Focus is on YOU!

Some things to remember
You can improve all you want but unless you start changing these core aspects of your personallity then you will forever be restrained in life.

Express your oppinion
Learn to be outgoing and express your oppinion. NEVER be afraid to disagree. In group conversations try and be friendly, outgoing, and the center of attention. Don't be that queit person that just listens, be on top of everything and know whats going on, be ALIVE and outgoing, i cant stress it enough.

Be fearless
This is easier said then done. If you see something you want to do, then do it, dont worry about the consequences. Learn to take the good with the bad. ;) Like i sad in an earlier post, people will look up to you because you will do things that they can only speak(or dream) of

Well there you have it, i hope you guys enjoyed it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YEA i'm the first to post on this Sammo thread (i've been waiting all day, honest;) )

This like the others is so simple it makes you kick yourself for not thinking of it.

Keep em coming and I'll keep reading 'em

save some of the stuff for crazykid's secret forum, lol

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if only I knew what I know now when I was in highschool. Dudes make the most of highschool. Don't end up regretting doing nothing your whole highschool career, like I did.

Santos

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to them as normal, but every second that you are talking to them make sure you are improving yourself, wether it be your conversation skills, your body language skills, your eye contact, etc. Just make sure your not wasting your time, energy, and focus by just talking to her and admiring her beauty. Focus is on YOU!
i love this one too much! sammo goddamn man, sweet ideas!

bravo!

~ivan

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments fellas..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Sh!t

I love this post Fukcing amazing!

Just looking at the HSB and came across this. Should be read by newbies and everyone else.

*Bump*