"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sammo's Ramblings: Introduction

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Seeing as some of the posters here in the high school forum are making a series i decided to join them, how ever i dont believe i am NEARLY as qualified to adress issues such as they have, i have decided to go in-depth into common issues that teenagers face while growing up.

So here are the up an coming posts:



Sammo's Ramblings: Laziness and lack of willpower
Laziness and lack of willpower is horrible and a big issue for ALOT of people, i had some of the worst case's i have ever witnessed due to inactivity for almost 2 years straight, i think i have alot to share about these issues.

Sammo's Ramglings: Shyness and embarrasment
Common issues and are plastered all over this site, just this time they have the Sammo spin on them! ;)

Sammo's Ramblings: Friends and teasing
I got teased alot, if you do to maybe i can help you out! :)

Sammo's Ramblings: Parents and family life
This is more important then most people think.

Sammo's Ramblings: What about the girls!
Don't worry i havent forgotten girls!!

Sammo's Ramblings: Conclusion
Summing things up

I'll start writing soon!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
You see man, that's the beauty of the stuff... when everyone gives their share... those who have a lot, contribute a lot... who who have enough contribute with enough, and even those who only have some contribute with some !!

The amount of contribution isn't what matters, but the contribution itself !
The intention is the most noble factor...

I'm looking forward to what you'll bring us Sammo!

BBB
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
We shall see :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
and not just for highschool guys my friend, i am in college and this stuff is great.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by Sammo
Sammo's Ramblings: Parents and family life
I've decided to leave this one out for the simple reason that i cant supply all the answers that i had intended, while writing this introduction i failed to realise the complexity of this particular issue, sorry if i have dissapointed anyone.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.
 
Top