Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rushing Dude's Wealth and Success Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez I can't stay away from this place lol, well to be honest I believe that sosuave has aided me in getting where I wanted with in terms of women and my mindset as a DJ, so maybe it can help me with this too.

Women is something I don't care about too much anymore, I find this very easy although I may have bouts of occasional AA, these are conquered after a few approaches. I am also currently in a relationship and she is a really cool girl.

I however do need to make my life better, I have just currently started working in the business sector supporting projects. I do like this job, but it is not something I feel completes me. I feel that I work 35-40 hours a week and all the fun things I like to do, I have limited time to do them. I also have to make hard choices between family, friends, girlfriend, goals, fitness and hobbies. If only work was taken out of the equation it would be so much simpler.

I started to read a book, I am sure you are familiar with the "4 hour work week" and I started to read up more and more on passive income. I don't intend to be rich, but if I could earn a £24-27k salary annually. I will be more than happy. This would require me to earn 2k+ a month, which I currently do, but working full time.

I consider myself very motivated, analytical and with a good business sense and I believe my goal is quite realistic, considering people have built billion dollar businesses in a few years.

So I want to get started with this now and hopefully I can then live a lifestyle of fun and working on my goals for the rest of my life. I would appreciate any advice that you guys can give me, as this is something I am not 100% familiar.

My Aim
Build a business that I have to work 1-8 hours a week on, that still brings me a 2k+ income per month by May 2015.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Approach

So from what I have read, it seems the most simple way to do this is online. There is a lot of competition, but again there is a lot of business opportunities too and it is very easy to automate business.

Ways I can go about starting an automated business

1. Affiliate marketing: I have gone to a seminar on this and got some information on it. It seems like quite a good way of building money, but competition is very high.

2. Building a website that will engage enough customers with the content it has and then allowing ads on my site to make money. Can also add some services and products for them to buy.

3. Middle man for wholesaler: This is something that requires me finding a service or product online and basically marketing it and taking the cut as I put automated processes for it to be drop shipped to the customer. (I have a feeling this is the one I will more likely be best at)

At the end of the day this all comes down to building online traffic, so I have booked myself on a course for this on Saturday and the next Saturday. I feel this is transferable to all.

I will probably start in the order that I listed them as I believe the skills will transfer well in that way and they will contribute well to the next process and enable me to get an understanding of the whole process so I can work it to my advantage.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I need to do

1. Attend online trafficing course and educate myself in marketing affiliation

2. Market research on products and services for all my approaches and write them down.

3. Register business once started.

4. Put a side some money to invest in this

5. Create Clickbank account.

6. Read on automation and process I will need to make the system work without any interference from me.

If you guys got anything else you think would be good to do, let me know. I know this is not solid yet, but I got to start from somewhere. Once I get my ideas I can then create action plans and some marketing strategies, but seeing I don't have the product or service yet, I don't think there is any need to put the cart before the horse.