"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

runaway

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
this girl ran away and has been reported to the cops and they are looking for her but tomorrow we are going to cps cuz there are lots of kinds of abuse going on in her household and shes been through it before and so im wondering can she legally live with me if my parents want her to and my parents can prove they can take care of her? or does CPS just put a kid in some kind of housing...

(BTW this isnt my ex its a junior that goes to my hs and shes hot) ....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
If that does happen. I suggest you don't tap it.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
good way to land urself in the friend zone[though its worth her not living in a ****ed up house i think]..up to u.
FI you're trying to hit on her, this will come as an odd idea. if you're friends, she'll be down with it.
least thats what i would assume.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
nah bro go to the cops, anything else isnt acceptable man.

thats weird as hell man, trying to get her to live with you so u can try and have sex with her.

mad desperate.
 
Top