Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

romantic ways to...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask a girl out to be my girlfriend...i tried this in my last post but i guess you thought i was thinking about how to ask for a number.....well i wanna way to ask her to be my gf, and i want it to be good and romantic instead of the original you wanna go out what are some of the ways you guys asked your gf's out...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ's here would probably advise you NOT to do what you want to do.

But if you were to do it, and if I put myself in your shoes, I would:

Find a very nice restaurant (dimly lit, more expensive, but not so expensive that it'd scare your girl). Have a nice meal, try to talk about happy things, drawing from the experience you both have had.

Then walk to a quiet park or something, where it is quiet. Then stop talking for a few moments and let the tension build up. Then ask her.

Alternatively, after the dinner, you can go to your place, where you should have some romantic but light music, with the light dimly lit and all that. Give her some kino and then ask.

It's a very AFC thing to do, but if you want to do it, and want it to be romantic, then let's go all the way.

Warning: this is not a DJ speaking, so you may want to ask for a second opinion.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been thinkin on ways to do it....well i heard one that you play hang man and after a while you do do you wanna go out
or something like that or that game where you write on each others back and guess what they are writing....just do the same thing do you wanna go out but spell it on their back

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
ive been thinkin on ways to do it....well i heard one that you play hang man and after a while you do do you wanna go out
or something like that or that game where you write on each others back and guess what they are writing....just do the same thing do you wanna go out but spell it on their back
What do you mean ask a girl out to be my girlfriend? Are you asking her on a date, or are you asking her to be exclusive after having dated her for a while? The two don't happen at the same time. Until you date her, find out if she's relationship material, and find out she feels the same way about you, being your "girlfriend" isn't an option. The way you're mixing terms has me confused.

Also, if you're listening at all to the advice in the DJ Bible, you should know that she should be the one to initiate the exclusive relationship talk. You should be dating multiple women and keeping your options open until you know for sure.

But if you do decide that you're going to ignore those parts of the DJ way, at least listen to the parts about being a man, and don't ask her in those passive wimpy ways you're suggesting. Set the mood as davelmn suggested, and then tell her that you like her and that you want her to be your girlfriend.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my last relationship I had been seeing this girl for a few months. She had previously asked to become exclusive (Bf/Gf) but I told her I wasn't ready for that.

Long story short...

Fast forward to about 5 months of seeing each other.

On one particular night that I was over we had just had great sex and were relaxing in the afterglow, so to speak, and talking about the great times we had shared. Lights were off and we were laying in her bed naked with her head on my chest. At that moment I felt it was it finally the time to take it to the next level. That's when I expressed my interest in becoming exclusive. She was so happy she began to cry. At first I thought she was upset but then she just started kissing me and holding me tight so I knew she was extremely happy, not sad. heheh.

So my advice to you is two-fold...

1) Wait until she brings it up and even then, do not commit until you've been seeing each other for a minimum of 3 months. If you insist on talking about it before she does, then see my next point...

2) Wait until you're feeling especially close to each other. I don't advise creating an event out of it. It isn't like you're getting married. Just do what you normally do and when your emotions are at their peak (positive emotions, not negative! heheh) let her know you've been thinking about becoming exclusive. Do NOT just say "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" haha. Just tell her you've been thinking about it and see how she responds. If she's also interested in it, she'll let you know, perhaps in a subtle way, but she'll let you know. If she warms up to you, good sign. If she becomes quiet...bad sign. If she says that she's not ready, don't get upset about it. Just be cool and have fun.

If you again insist on bringing it up, wait at least another 3 months. You could argue otherwise, but this is what I would do. You bring it up sooner and you seem desperate. (I wouldn't actually be in your particular situation because I wait for them to bring it up first, but this is what I see myself doing as I pretend I'm in your position).

Bada bing.

Reaction score
You could say "Hey, why don't we go bump uglies?"

;)

I'm kidding. Hmm. I just do it the old fashioned way. I'm not sure if you want romance when you asking them out. Just make sure you are romantic on the date, but as for asking her out, I'd avoid buying her things or getting her chocolates.

Just ask her.

I know, easier said than done... Just try not to stutter too much. heh heh heh.