Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo On Female Nature

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too sure about that. I think they are trying to make the best of the situation. What's the alternative? Lose half your crap, pay alimony, child support, never see your kids and live in a shoebox AND still pay for the house you no longer live in?
+1 on this, believe me, that's unfortunately an angle for many married men. The wife stops doing what she did to get him, has got him and now he's defenseless. He can either put his balls in her purse and live that way forever, get a divorce and get divorce raped or he can try to carve out some piece of sanity in the confines of marriage. You'll eventually get caught most likely, unless you're doing random, anonymous hookup type things (which I'm sure you'll catch something at some point) and still lose half of your **** but at least during that I haven't gotten caught yet phase, at least you can enjoy your balls to some degree.

It truly doesn't matter whether you are a cuck or not. No one can keep frame in an LTR/marriage forever. It's going to slip, she's waiting for it, wanting it. I am honestly starting to believe that most women would prefer multiple kids by multiple guys, it optimizes their chances of care free living. One of those guys is going to pan out. If she bets the farm on one guy, wastes the majority of her child bearing years on that one guy and it doesn't pan out? She's most likely screwed out of that carefree life. Make no mistake about it, women desire, more than anything else, the carefree life. Doesn't matter how they get it or the guy they have to have sex with to make it happen, they'll do it.