Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

risk of pregnancy?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday, i was makin' out with my girlfriend and we both were pretty horny. i started rubbin' her back with my **** and then i *** on her ass... not inside it, i just sprayed it. her next period will start on 1th of november... this happened on the 24 of october... what are the risks of pregnancy? we can't buy the mornin'-after-pill 'cuz we both are underage for it... and we should tell our parents beforehand... and we are not gonna tell'em, for sure...

please, gimme some advice...

p.s.: both are parents are religious, so abortion would also be out of question...

tell me the percentage of risk i'm into...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your risk is probably low in this case, if not zero...

But, be prepared for future activities!

Don't wind up like a lot of guys (me included) getting some girl pregnant and changing the course of your life for the worse... forever

Dietzcoi

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF???? From what you wrote, it doesnt even seem like you had full sex.:rolleyes:

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey ice cream man, it's true... we weren't havin' full sex... we were just makin' out and strokin' each other... then, after 40 minutes, we were so horny that i turned her on the bed and we were tryin' to do it anal, but, unfortunately, my penis couldn't wait anymore and, as soon as i touched her anus, i sprayed *** all over her... and maybe, MAYBE, it could have touched the vagina... considerin' that she was on the 21th day after the beginnin' of her last period, i'm not riskin' anythin', you'd say?

i hope ur right guys... thanks to anyone who will help....

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Your risk is probably low in this case, if not zero...

But, be prepared for future activities!

Don't wind up like a lot of guys (me included) getting some girl pregnant and changing the course of your life for the worse... forever

Dietzcoi
Your child must really look up to you :rolleyes:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You young chumps will change your opinions if and when you get a woman pregnant, and realize your life, as you planned it, is over... and not through your own choice.

For some of you, I wish it upon you... only then will you learn not to be a moron.

Dietzcoi

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had planned to have a son but my future is screwed by healt issues.

Its wonderous how a man your age can dispise his own childs...no wait its not , you are an *******.

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
hey ice cream man, it's true... we weren't havin' full sex... we were just makin' out and strokin' each other... then, after 40 minutes, we were so horny that i turned her on the bed and we were tryin' to do it anal, but, unfortunately, my penis couldn't wait anymore and, as soon as i touched her anus, i sprayed *** all over her... and maybe, MAYBE, it could have touched the vagina... considerin' that she was on the 21th day after the beginnin' of her last period, i'm not riskin' anythin', you'd say?

i hope ur right guys... thanks to anyone who will help....
Dont worry about it dogg, it takes a lot more than that to get a chic pregnant. If she is, its definetly not yours. I have never heard of anyone spraying an anus and getting some chic pregnant.:D

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u r right icecream, that's veeeeery difficult... but what if the semen has sprayed also the *****? some of it could have come into it... but now i also think it's really hard:)
anyway, just to know... may u tell me how high would be the risk of a pregnancy, with full sex, 8 days before her next cycle? just i'm curious:)