Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RIP Meatloaf, the fatcel that made it in showbiz

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yea, it's a shame. His weight and diabetes seemed to have exacerbate the situation. I believe that is one of the reasons why he was a vegetarian a few decades ago.. To lose the weight and get control of his health. He tried again a few years ago prior to COVID. A shame, he was a legend.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too young to have seen meat loaf in his rock days, but his performance in fight club was very entertaining.
Honestly, this movie played a very important role in my life. I'm very glad to have been able to see it when I did.
His name was Robert Paulson.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the first 8 track I ever seen. Remember those?
Absolutely! I can remember a bunch of albums where right in the middle of a song there would be the KERPLUNK of the track moving. o_O Or maybe there would be a fade out to the KERPLUNK and then a fade in. :rolleyes: Fortunately, I was a little too young to have purchased any 8-tracks; instead I purchased cassettes with all the HISS that went with it. :mad: I got my eventual revenge by torrenting digital format music. :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too young to have seen meat loaf in his rock days, but his performance in fight club was very entertaining.
Honestly, this movie played a very important role in my life. I'm very glad to have been able to see it when I did.
His name was Robert Paulson.
I always got the feeling that the men that were in the Fight Club were frustrated incels, which is why they were always fighting instead of macking (OK, the Brad Pitt character was doing the English chick).