Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ricky: October 2005

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it started well. If you read my September thread, I reached the goal of meeting 100 new women. Now this month I may go out with a few of them.

I will keep stats of all the new women I meet this month. It'd be great to meet 100 new ones this month as well, but Im not going to structure my social life around it as I had to at the end of last month to meet the goal. Sometimes going out too much was wearing me down!

I would guess last night that I met at least 15 women. I got 3 email addresses but this was back in my hometown where I don't live anymore.

So some goals I've thought about are the following

1) Work on some new openers/routines, and really work on cold reading. The cold reading stuff works great in night clubs. That and just being very outgoing and friendly. I noticed for sure when I offerred a bit of info about myself I could open a girl up and get her talking. Then i got her talking more and the rapport really grew.

2) Around the world- How many countries/nationalities of women can I meet?

3) Plus i have a multitude of fitness/financial/etc and career goals which I'll be more disciplined about in setting and going for them

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not supposed to post in this forum because I'm not 25, but I tried PM'ing you once to no avail.

Anyway, I just wanted to say this idea of "talking to" a certain number of women per month is great idea.

It is usually what I do, I just don't keep count, but surely I've talked to over 50 or so in the past two weeks. You should double post this in Discussion or something, because most guys are simply daunted by the "cold approach," and this is a much better way to go about things. I personally just talk to and meet women because, 1) I enjoy it very much, and 2) I can't be closing all the time anyway because I often see them more than once.

Still, you've done something great by posting this, keep up the awesome work! Of course, I should say keep up the awesome fun! ...because that's really all it is.

As for ...
Originally posted by Ricky

2) Around the world- How many countries/nationalities of women can I meet?
I think this is a neat idea, I bet it would be a fun challenge. I'll be trying it!

Props! :woo:

and best of luck with October!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work has taken up my time lately. I've been working super late hours so nothing new to report.

But Saturday I"m going out with a girl that I'm friends with (my friends girlfriend). Should be good social proof and a great opportunity for networking with a cool group.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh should be hitting a Lair meeting in the afternoon too on Saturday. That willl be quite interesting.

Since I moved to this new town, I realize I haven't had a wingman at all.

Coworkers are a bad choice for wings. Everything that happens when we go out gets broadcast at work the next day, so it isn't a good thing.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent added much but I will say 2 things

1) I'm glad I hit the gym today, it took all I could do to go their before work

2) Going to read this book by Kyle Maynard "No Excuses". The guy was born without arms and legs and is a competitive wrestler. Looks to be a really inspirational story.