"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Revisit you past triumphs!

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
The proof is in the pudding.

I used to be totally oblivious regarding females, and relied too much on "cirumstance" But after reading up and practicing I found I could isolate what I did right in the few instances I was able to score.

One night at a party I ended up screwing a girl I had met that same night through a mutual friend. I'm a good-looking guy, but even I was asking myself afterward "How the F#$( did I manage to pull that one off?"

I NOW KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION.

That night, the planets must have been aligned, and I (without knowing they existed) put many of the don juan techniques into practice.


-- I made EYE CONTACT with her before I was even introduced to her. And she reciprocated. I wasn't trying to seduce her either. I was merely checking out who was at the party.

-- When I met this girl, and she told me her NAME, I REPEATED IT in front of her a few times. (I did this so I wouldn't forget, but this helped put me in a positive light with her). Additonally, I asked her how it was spelled because there were many different ways to spell the name.

-- At this point i really didn't have any particular interest in this girl, even though she was pretty. So i just continued to TALK TO THE OTHER WOMEN AT THE PARTY. I was very relaxed because many of them were my friends (but she didn't know that).

-- the GUITAR IS GOLDEN. Yep, this is true. During the night I played with my friend's guitar a bit (even though i can't play). The girl saw me with it, and was pretty interested in what I was doing.

-- I was all SMILES that night. I was happy to be out partying after a rough week of work and school on that particular day.

-- After a while we started chatting with each other. Now that i recall our conversation, I've realized that I gave out VERY LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF. But i found out a whole bunch of stuff about her. The only things she knew about me were my first name and what city i lived in and what type of work i did. I could have done a biography on her.

-- I didn't even try to pick her up. The whole conversation was EFFORTLESS. I DIDN'T "GIVE A F#$@" And she knew it.

Just typing this out has given my ego a boost and has helped me understand the don juan principles more. I encourage anyone else having difficulties to draw something positive from their past experiences and apply that to their current endeavors.

-- Merc
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Yes, it is interesting alot of posts say that you really shouldn't put forth alot of effort.

What they really should say, is put for EFFORT so you don't
look like a NEEDY GUY!

It actually takes a bit to restrain yourself when you are with a hottie.

So if you can just treat her like she is anyone else, you may have the best shot. Either you will hit it off or you won't but the chances of you doing something anti-seductive are less when you really don't put forth too much obvious effort.
 
Top