Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revenge?

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is revenge ever acceptable. Case in point my last LTR borrowed a lot of money from me in the last 30-45 days we were together (I'll admit it was AFC of me to give it to her). I feel that she knew or had strong indications that she was going to end it and "borrowed" the money anyways. Now that we are over she has no intention of paying back the money. Is revenge jsutified or not?

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Revenge, no. Being very 'persuasive' in asking (demanding) the money back, yes.

I'm no lawyer, but if you gave it to her in good faith of getting it back, you may be able to take it to court.

Let us know the date and time of your Judge Judy hearing.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider it an "expensive" lesson. You should request that she return it, but it's doubtful she will.

You could always key her car....:D

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Revenge?

Most of the time: no.

If it's well thought out and you have a particular finesse with it: yes.

If they did something hideous (your ex's actions cross the line, IMO): yes, but only if you have the imagination for it.

Otherwise: small claims court. Or if it's more than your state's minimum, get a lawyer friend to draft a lawsuit and let her pay an attorney to answer it.

Getting attorneys involved--now that's revenge that keeps on hitting...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in the legal field, I don't think you'd have a very good case. Need to prove it was a loan...sux, but I think a Judge would say the same thing, "expensive lesson, isn't it?"...

I broke up with a girl who owed me money. I confronted her on it and she couldn't even remember how much. I did get my money. Good thing the check didn't bounce...

The way I figure, if you lend ANYTHING to your girl friend, accept the fact that you may not get it back...CDs, DVDs, money, your car (well, at least in one peice, LOL), etc...

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was foolish to loan someone money. Why didn't she go to the bank if she needed a loan.

Probably because they didn't see her as creditworthy. Foolishly, you did.

Take her to court or write it off as education.

Shakespeare was smarter than you. Pay attention to the Bared.... "Neither a borrower nor a lender be."

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at it as the price you would pay to rid yourself of her. I can't quote Shakey but my Momma always told me that it's better to take than get took. :)

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....

There are plenty I would have paid to go AWAY !!!