Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Restaurant owner stands up for himself on live TV...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how many have seen this but this guy definitely conducted himself very well as well as the reporter.
You could see the initial fear by the anchor woman and the reporter as he was approaching initially. But the guy got out his message effectively in a non-confrontational manner. He then told everyone that can relate that he has a family. I just felt this guy did a good and effective job at getting his communication across. It has nothing to do with girls but but I think he exemplifies how guys should conduct themselves and act. Be stern but fair.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Except for the surface contact part. That is not the problem. It's airborne and that's why his restaurant needs to limit seating...or close.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Except for the surface contact part. That is not the problem. It's airborne and that's why his restaurant needs to limit seating...or close.
Yet you see alcohol, sanitizers, wipes sold out everywhere...

I'm not even allowed to sign my credit card receipts anymore. It's either contactless or they give me a new sanitized pen from the new jar...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you see alcohol, sanitizers, wipes sold out everywhere...

I'm not even allowed to sign my credit card receipts anymore. It's either contactless or they give me a new sanitized pen from the new jar...
I have no problem with people washing and sanitizing their hands more. It was a good idea before and will continue to be one. If people want to stop handshaking I'm all for it as well.

But it's not going to stop COVID. Only nature is going to do that I guess.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd better get my comment in here before a mod decides to lock this posting and future conversation within.

I'm glad this video was shared.
We are now in an era of normally only receiving one side of a story. The reporter deserves credit as well - for encouraging a point of view that didn't necessarily seem to mirror the news story narrative.
I miss the days when balanced reporting and journalism was the standard.