“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Responsibility

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2001
Messages
287
Reaction score
1
I used to know two things about women, and those two things were jack and sh*t. For me, things only started turning around once I realized one key thing-- If I wasn't getting laid, it was my fault, not anybody else's. Were my friends stopping me from getting laid? Nope. My upbringing? No. My busy schedule (lol)? No. My gene-given looks? Never a problem. Things started turning around for me when I said this to myself, and knew that it was true:

If I am not getting laid, it is entirely my fault. If I am getting laid, it is entirely due to my own skill.

This freed my mind up to focus on the problem and not the excuses. It is the start, I think, of everything else.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Location
650, Cali...
umm.. yea, ur right.. there are few guys out there who blame there problrms on other people...

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~
 

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2001
Messages
287
Reaction score
1
It's not just other people that it's BS to blame, it's anything other than what you're doing or not doing. For example, luck. There's no such thing as luck.
 
Top