"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Respect

Datawolf

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Gentlemen, Ladies, and everyone else...

In the context of the Don Juan mindset and behavioural patterns, how does a Don Juan incorporate respect for others (and not just the self) into his game strategy?

For example:

* If you meet a cool guy that you truly respected, would you mack on his HB11 SO?
Similarly, if your friend/brother/whatever was interested in a really hot girl, is it ethical and respectful to pursue her if you know you can get her (as opposed to helping your friend score)?

* If a girl rejects you, but gives you an "easy out" (i.e., turns you down but does it in a friendly, non b!tchy way that allows you to walk walk away without losing any face or dignity), do you respond rudely, or just smile graciously, say goodbye, and leave?

* Do you think it's important to (subtly, mind you) make it clear to the woman what you want out of the relationship? To clarify: If she's looking for a long-term, and you're looking for a short term or one night stand, would you say "me too!" and use her for sex or would you say "Sorry, that's not what I want." and leave?

The reason I'm asking this is that I think I should start incorporating respect for my targets (for lack of a better term) in my approaches, seduction style, etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
This is an important topic to discuss. I think that the solution to this problem lies in the "Just be yourself" that we hate. I'm not suggesting that we be ourselves in the sense that we just do whatever, but more what type of action is it that we would take with another male or vice versa....how do we react to PEOPLE in these situations, and thats how you should react in this situation.

Being a true Don Juan isn't about being a trickster, as I am learning, more about being a good person. I don't think a good person would mack his friends GF. And a good person wouldn't be so greedy as to not help out his friend in getting a hot girl that he wants. Now if your personality is just the type where you don't want to make sacrafices like that then you're pretty selfish, and you should probably check that out before you fix any other Don Juan qualities.

If a girl turns you down, thats her perogative, not a reflection of you, just a reflection of how you came across to her. I don't get angry, I laugh it off and move to the next girl...she's wiped out of my memory that quick because Don Juans stay level headed and don't place too much importance on any one thing.

As far as the last one about responding to her different relationship request, if she just wanted a one night stand I'd probably assent to it, so you all could get it on. Otherwise just feel it out in your own mind. Does it feel like that time to reveal your intentions...if your asking youself this question on the first date you are in the wrong position, because I wouldn't dare let a girl know if I'm looking for a short term or long term relationship on the first date. Two reasons: 1. Mystery destroyed 2. I barely know her, I can't possibly evaluate the relationship potential in one night.

It all comes down to becoming a better man and being consistent across all boards, girls and guys. Don't THINK too much, or you'll end up following the rules and never truly becoming a Don Juan, but just learning how to act as one.
 

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Dude, if you know yourself AND respect yourself, you'll have the answers to your questions.

* If you meet a cool guy that you truly respected, would you mack on his HB11 SO?
Similarly, if your friend/brother/whatever was interested in a really hot girl, is it ethical and respectful to pursue her if you know you can get her (as opposed to helping your friend score)?
Personally, I would'nt mack on a girl of someone I truly thought was a cool friend or something, cause that's just being a ****. I think it's fvcked up to hit on a girl your boy likes. There's tons of girls in the world, why do your boy like that? Be a real friend.

* If a girl rejects you, but gives you an "easy out" (i.e., turns you down but does it in a friendly, non b!tchy way that allows you to walk walk away without losing any face or dignity), do you respond rudely, or just smile graciously, say goodbye, and leave?
She probably likes you if she handles it this way, no means yes type thing...she probably just has a boyfriend or something.

Or, she might just feel sorry for you if you're a real wanker, but I don't know you dude, so I don't know.


* Do you think it's important to (subtly, mind you) make it clear to the woman what you want out of the relationship? To clarify: If she's looking for a long-term, and you're looking for a short term or one night stand, would you say "me too!" and use her for sex or would you say "Sorry, that's not what I want." and leave?
Unless you've found a girl who you think is special, or you've got a very honest relationship with her, do whatever you need to do to get what you want.

The reason I'm asking this is that I think I should start incorporating respect for my targets (for lack of a better term) in my approaches, seduction style, etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Just be true to yourself, and play hos, and treat woman WORTHY of respect with it. Good luck.
 

Datawolf

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Thanks, bishop

I agree wholeheartedly with your post. My problem was that I was thinking less of others and more about what I wanted. Every once in a while I run a check of sorts on myself. I compare the man I am now to the man I once was, how I've changed and then I ask myself "Am I as happy, less happy, or happier with myself now, and why?"

My problem was that I was trying to hard to get what I wanted, without realising what it was doing to me as a person.

Thanks, again, and take it easy.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
When a girl lets you down gently, you take it the same way as if she doesn't. You excuse yourself, and move on. You can't take it personally. She can't get into you anymore than she can make herslef like broccoli. Taste buds die over time. She might like brioccoli later, just like later, her wants and needs may change. She might like you later. Try to never burn a bridge if you can help it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top