"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Respect yourself

Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Hey guys

I have been visiting this site for on and off for about 3 years under different names. I have learnt a lot from the people here, especially pook. I have really changed a lot, I used to be painfully shy but now I am more confident. I still have plenty of room to grow.

I just wanted to inspire some DJ's here who are taking crap from girls because they don't think they can do any better. I started dating only last year (the other two years I was battling my shyness), the third girl I decided to ask on a date, had a boyfriend. Unfortunately for me, she and I got on brilliantly.

Last year I made out with this girl and we got quite far (not all the way), but she kept running back to her boyfriend and playing mind games with me. So I nexted her. Four months later she calls me and I start seeing her again, but she still has the boyfriend. We haven't done anything physical since we started seeing each other again.

She tells me I'm boyfriend material, spends lots of time with me. But then she spent this weekend with her boyfriend's place (she see's him every second week). She has been with him for two years and I have begun to realise that I am just her "backup" boyfriend. She loves him and not me, and given the choice - would spend the weekend with him and not me. When she had crap with her real boyfriend she'd cheat on him with me, but then go running back to him. I am being used.

Isn't that pathetic? I began to realise today that I have no respect for myself. Why should I put up with this? I read a post by Anti-Dump where he said you should protect your heart and that you want a woman that will treat you right. I have been wasting time with this girl, when I could go out there and find one that will respect me and treat me the way I desreve to be treated.

I need to stop putting myself through this emotinal torture and cut her off once again, but this time it msut be forever. I encourage the RAFC's and guys with oneitis to realise that they are doing themselves a huge injustice by pursuing what they can't have. Whether it's an attention wh0re or a girl with a boyfriend.

Thanks for reading, just needed to get that off my chest.

NaturallySelected
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Amen!
Nice to see you how you've made progress.

Good job!
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
BRAVO! I'm proud of you. It's nice when that little voice in the back of your mind says: "I don't need her sh!t, I'm better than this!"

I wish you the very best.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
move on my man theres planty of nice girls out there who need real man.... go and find the right one for you

Good luck !
 
Top