Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Respect yourself

Reaction score
Hey guys

I have been visiting this site for on and off for about 3 years under different names. I have learnt a lot from the people here, especially pook. I have really changed a lot, I used to be painfully shy but now I am more confident. I still have plenty of room to grow.

I just wanted to inspire some DJ's here who are taking crap from girls because they don't think they can do any better. I started dating only last year (the other two years I was battling my shyness), the third girl I decided to ask on a date, had a boyfriend. Unfortunately for me, she and I got on brilliantly.

Last year I made out with this girl and we got quite far (not all the way), but she kept running back to her boyfriend and playing mind games with me. So I nexted her. Four months later she calls me and I start seeing her again, but she still has the boyfriend. We haven't done anything physical since we started seeing each other again.

She tells me I'm boyfriend material, spends lots of time with me. But then she spent this weekend with her boyfriend's place (she see's him every second week). She has been with him for two years and I have begun to realise that I am just her "backup" boyfriend. She loves him and not me, and given the choice - would spend the weekend with him and not me. When she had crap with her real boyfriend she'd cheat on him with me, but then go running back to him. I am being used.

Isn't that pathetic? I began to realise today that I have no respect for myself. Why should I put up with this? I read a post by Anti-Dump where he said you should protect your heart and that you want a woman that will treat you right. I have been wasting time with this girl, when I could go out there and find one that will respect me and treat me the way I desreve to be treated.

I need to stop putting myself through this emotinal torture and cut her off once again, but this time it msut be forever. I encourage the RAFC's and guys with oneitis to realise that they are doing themselves a huge injustice by pursuing what they can't have. Whether it's an attention wh0re or a girl with a boyfriend.

Thanks for reading, just needed to get that off my chest.

NaturallySelected

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen!
Nice to see you how you've made progress.

Good job!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRAVO! I'm proud of you. It's nice when that little voice in the back of your mind says: "I don't need her sh!t, I'm better than this!"

I wish you the very best.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
move on my man theres planty of nice girls out there who need real man.... go and find the right one for you

Good luck !