"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RESPECT. Got me out of 2 DWI

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This is how you know Spaz is a rich mf. My man said "any establishment I fancy". None of you broke boiz are articulating like this.
You must really want that intellectual thread.

I'll do it once I'm on my annual leave, but it's gonna ruffle lots of feathers.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
You must really want that intellectual thread.

I'll do it once I'm on my annual leave, but it's gonna ruffle lots of feathers.
I'm just having fun. But if the post comes, I might fvck around and read it ykno.
 
Top