Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reposted sorry need advice

theguru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DJs

I am in bit of a problem and I need your help and advice. 2 years back I was dating this really hot girl about 10 (she did modeling). She was really fit basically when I use to hold her hand and walk around with her other guys would look at her and respect me and get jealous of me for having a fit girl.

Every one liked her she had a bubbly personality she would ring me everyday and would want to talk to me every night if I did not talk to her for one night she would miss me. My family knew her and liked her so did my grandma. Basically she was the kind of girl I could see myself being with and settling down with to tell you the truth we were really loved up with each other.

Then she went away to holiday for 3 weeks and I did not see her. When she came back I don’t know why but her attitude had change a bit and I could feel it. Finally she broke it of and said we should remain friends because she wanted to sort her life out and stuff. I was hurt by this but I said ok and I found it hard to do that.

When I phoned she use to talk about bollywood actors and how they were so fit I thought nothing of it. Then she said how she meet this guy and he had his own car and own flat he was 25 but there were just mates not going out. Then I asked her out again for valentines she said some horrible stuff that really hurt me like I don’t look back I want to move on. I said to myself this girl is going to break my heart and I thought stuff it I better move on. So I stopped calling her, deleted her number and sent back her pictures that she wanted back I decide to focus on my targets (which I have achieved most of which I am happy about).

1 year pass and she calls me on my mobile. She was asking me how I was what have I been up to how my family was and how she would love to see my grandma because she get along well with my grandma. She said we should meet up and one day. I said ok once when I was in London I popped into where she works to see her but did not chat for long cos her manager was around.

Recently a month ago I called her up and asked her so when do you want to meet up she said she didn’t want to I said ok fine you wanted to at first and now you don’t she then said I am joking about. I said ok fine so when do you want to meet up she said after her exams cos she has got her exams on I said ok fine.

I called her up last week to see how she was and to see if she finished her exams. She said she did and I said so when do u want to meet up cos there is a few things that have changed about me. She said what are they? I said you will see them when you see me. She then begged me to tell her and she really wanted to know. I said ok call me back and I will tell you. She called me back straight away and wanted to know. I then eventually told her and she was surprised. I told her that I have gone much more built and muscular then before. I am a vegetarian and I have a skin head now instead of a flick hairstyle. She said she preferred my flick hairstyle. I said well other ladies in the office where I work like me with a skin head they say it makes me look more grown up cos I have a baby face. We chatted for a little while and I was telling her if she was not doing anything this Sunday if she wanted to go watch a movie. She said will see I said ok is that a yes or no she said it’s too early to see so I said ok fine.

I called her up on Tuesday on her mobile she did not answer nor did she call me back. I call her today and asked so is Sunday on or am I going to the movies on my on. She said no I have got family around and she is busy and she joked around saying you are going on your own which pissed me of. What do u great DJs think? Am I wasting my time with this girl or do you think she is still interested what should I do my mates tell me that she still blatantly likes you, but I don’t know what to do what do you guys think I should do please help.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date someone else

Start dating someone else. It sounds like you can call her up and chat so start dating someone else and call her and tell her how well your dating is going, hell date 3 other girls. And tell her about them all. Either you'll forget about her or she'll come around. Do not let this woman walk all over you any more. And take some English classes.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly in this situation, it is tough to post up what is best for you. Many people here have been in the same situation as you, and know what its like to think that they girl they are somewhat with is the one. Knowing what to do, and qustioning weather that is something you will actually do are two different things. I can tell even if you somewhat reduced the ammount that you tried to say it is that you are kind of clingy to this chick. Really hot chicks get lots of attention, and that will not impress her in any sexual way.

It looks like you are a novice at seduction, and ultimately, you really care about her. The tough part is that this is blinding you from what will actually make you happy. Here is the hard part... you have to have a stronger character and act like you don't get emotionally hurt easilly. Lifes a b!tch, so make the world your b!tch. Don't make a big deal out of things, and if someone says or does something to try to get you down, make fun of it and turn it into something ****y and funny. Sarcastic whitty humor about situation mixed with c/f seem to work great.

It looks like you read up on some of the info, and know about not looking desperate or calling too much. Now impliment it :D

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont tunnel vision your game, never focus on one girl.

i just read your last paragraph cuz it was too longgggg.

and theres nothing wrong with trying to bag the one that you called. just give it some time.

~ivan