Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Report From Tody

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
3 street pickup attempts which where completly sh!t i think i ****ed the first one up cuz she caught me perving at her legs then after i said few comments i asked her name and she went all funny.

3 shop assistant attemts first just asked for number no luck
2nd i did the proper way with a bit of convo then asking her to come for coffe no luck.3rd was a sexy sexy sexy 9 who i didnt say much to at all (nothing part 1 comment) then i walked out and later thought fcuk this am going in (was only a small store) and asked in front of the whole shop which was hard for me,as i posted earlier she said no but the security guard commended me on my balls. Only prob today was that my easiest opportunity i fcuked up i was eating pizza next to these 3 asian girls they where nice and i didnt say a word damn.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos to you for having the guts to go for it- that is something I need to work on. I have no problem with approaching or having a 3-5 minute convo. I just don't for the close. I chatted up 6 girls last week but did not close once. The experience you got from these approaches will do you well. You are already ahead of many people here. Keep doing it and working on your game and you will get some yeses.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on making so many cold approaches!

i think i ****ed the first one up cuz she caught me perving at her legs
Never be ashamed of your sexuality. There's nothing wrong with checking a woman out, especially when they put their body on display. You don't know how big of an ego boost you must've given her.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
man that's impressive. That's crazy that you did that...I'm usually good for 1 rejection, then I'm done for the day...you went for a lot.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
I wasnt ashamed it was just that her skirt blew up a little and i couldnt think of anything to say so i said nice dress (duh) i really need to get some conversation going i can do it in a club i think i got to being able to do this because i just kept asking girls to kiss me then i have just started convos and its actually quite easy its just whenever i ask a girl her name (not in a club) they go wierd and i cant talk about nothing. Not yet anyway.

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just pass up all my opportunities like a puss. I went to the mall and flaked a grip of times. I only ate at the food court and just there alone I had at least 6 or 7 potential shoot downs I didn't go for.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
To client chill. First thing to do is read the boot camp thing if you can start saying hi to these women you can do ok. A great thing i learnt is while your on one week just give yourself a taste of the next week earlie on and by the end of the first week you will have technically done half of the second. But i didnt really bother with the first week.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pank... very nice man

one suggestion: DONT STOP

even if you succeed with one during the day, go for more!

keep at it and youll be pulling ho's in no time
congrats