"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Remnants of HER past - Letters and odd things

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
i was just wondering as i was cleaning up all the pictures we had and sh*t she left behind, do you DJs keep the letters and stuff (like ribbons... [dont ask!]) that urr Ex's wrote or left behind...

or do u burn them in some sorta sacrificial voodoo method ? =)

just wondering if this is a method of forgetting the EX, even though i dont have a problem in forgetting her now =)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
keeping stuff that reminds you of past relationships makes you look back on them. Its like taking a stroll in the park where you had your first kiss with a girl. It brings back a strong emotional feeling.

I still keep all my stuff tho...good memories

Movie tickets, even a chocolate truffle wrapping :)
 

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
I think you should keep stuff then you can look back at past relationships and realise why they didnt work and learn from it.
 

juaneo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I've thrown out things which I was given by past girlfriends and since regretted it.

I think it is best to put them away somewhere where you are not going to see them all the time.
 

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Location
Muskogee, OK
I only had two girlfriends I really felt stongly for. Their photos, letters, stuff they gave me is still around. Good times, good memories.
The other ones that were around long enough for physical artifacts to remain -well, that stuff was not just chucked, but burned, shredded, destroyed with enthusiasm. Bad memories. Good riddance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
I'll keep a few photos around, but things like Birthday cards and love letters are tossed out... a nice little bonfire actually.

LOL Don't know about voodoo, but it helps with not wanting to go back to the ex.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I have the stuff from my last serious g/f. She was a part of my life at one point, why pretend it never happenned?
 
Top