“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Remembering

MojoMan

New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
mojo land
Hey, whats up fellas? Well ive been reading a while on this site and i think its time i post. Think about the last time you told a friend, or relative about something from a long time ago, perhaps a small detail that most people wouldn't pick up on. Like, remembering their birthday. The other day when i told this girl happy b-day, her eyes lit up and was shocked to know how i remembered without her telling me days in advance. The trick is this: she did tell me her birthday, just a few months earlier. I know you're all thinking, how am i suppose to remember for that long? Well, have you heard or paper? write it down on a calendar or something and see the way she reacts when you tell her.

This can also be used on other small details like remembering her favorite food is chinese, etc.

It will do wonders for you guys!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top