Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember to register to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like projection.
Do you seriously think Biden has a chance to win? It's not going to happen. Something like 900 people a day have been moving to Florida lately and I worked in this couples home installing flooring and they were a couple of accountants from i think Massachusetts, they were staunch trump supporters. Every contractor I've worked for here not only smoke a lot of weed but they love trump. Every other vehicle on the road here is a turbo diesel pick up truck with a trump flag. You have literal little convoys of people with trump flags here. Even the people that seek out the homeless to feed them ate wearing "women for trump" shirts. Even the blacks here support trump, the majority of blacks. The DNC has been an absolute joke for the last 8 years, they've repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Even Haitians support trump. Cubans support trump. It's not trumps fault this virus happened. And a lot of the deaths they count as covid deaths are people who've died from heart attacks, strokes, car accidents, and other things, that also had covid have been counted as covid deaths even through covid wasn't the reason. They are lying plain and simple. Even if their was a nation wide mask mandate the police don't have to enforce it and wouldn't in many places. A nation wide mask mandate wouldn't have changed who wore masks, it would be the same as it is now, places where they religiously wear masks would wear them and places they don't wouldn't.

It's so transparent, people don't buy the half-truths, lies, and the biased negative portrayal the media has reported on trump.

Because of the media and DNC has been so dishonest people don't even care about the actual legitimate wrong things he's done or said. I mean come on man. Especially with the riots and looting that all antifa and the majority of blm have instigated and participated in, it's basically secured many votes for trump. All reasonable well adjusted adults don't like that stuff, don't agree with it or condone it and will vote against the party that's helped perpetuate it. Just recently Biden and Pelosi started condemning the rioting and looting but only because they think it'll help them win. And kamela Harris as Biden running mate? Hahahahahaha the woman was a prosecutor who was sending minorities to prison for marijuana, why would they vote for her? And she was sucking dudes d1cks to advance her career. Real life is now satire and its a clown world its just all a joke and I don't understand what the DNC is thinking, they're so out of touch with reality and the American people. I'm probably insane, but I'd argue it's just the heat, and even I can see this. 1600522963576m.jpg

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you seriously think Biden has a chance to win? It's not going to happen. Something like 900 people a day have been moving to Florida lately and I worked in this couples home installing flooring and they were a couple of accountants from i think Massachusetts, they were staunch trump supporters. Every contractor I've worked for here not only smoke a lot of weed but they love trump. Every other vehicle on the road here is a turbo diesel pick up truck with a trump flag. You have literal little convoys of people with trump flags here. Even the people that seek out the homeless to feed them ate wearing "women for trump" shirts. Even the blacks here support trump, the majority of blacks. The DNC has been an absolute joke for the last 8 years, they've repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Even Haitians support trump. Cubans support trump. It's not trumps fault this virus happened. And a lot of the deaths they count as covid deaths are people who've died from heart attacks, strokes, car accidents, and other things, that also had covid have been counted as covid deaths even through covid wasn't the reason. They are lying plain and simple. Even if their was a nation wide mask mandate the police don't have to enforce it and wouldn't in many places. A nation wide mask mandate wouldn't have changed who wore masks, it would be the same as it is now, places where they religiously wear masks would wear them and places they don't wouldn't.

It's so transparent, people don't buy the half-truths, lies, and the biased negative portrayal the media has reported on trump.

Because of the media and DNC has been so dishonest people don't even care about the actual legitimate wrong things he's done or said. I mean come on man. Especially with the riots and looting that all antifa and the majority of blm have instigated and participated in, it's basically secured many votes for trump. All reasonable well adjusted adults don't like that stuff, don't agree with it or condone it and will vote against the party that's helped perpetuate it. Just recently Biden and Pelosi started condemning the rioting and looting but only because they think it'll help them win. And kamela Harris as Biden running mate? Hahahahahaha the woman was a prosecutor who was sending minorities to prison for marijuana, why would they vote for her? And she was sucking dudes d1cks to advance her career. Real life is now satire and its a clown world its just all a joke and I don't understand what the DNC is thinking, they're so out of touch with reality and the American people. I'm probably insane, but I'd argue it's just the heat, and even I can see this. View attachment 4854
That’s a long wall of text. Are you trying to convince me or trying to convince yourself? I’m worried about you man...no politics allowed. Good luck though.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Unfortunately @EyeBRollin is correct. We have really been trying to police political threads and posts because eventually they always end up in a scuffle. I love talking politics as much as anyone on this site, but to keep the peace, I’m closing the thread with apologies.,

Status
Not open for further replies.