“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Relative to income, what do you think is the occupation that women give the least respect to?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Software developers/data scientists/statisticians are very well paid and some of the most intelligent people in the world (typically far smarter than doctors and lawyers who society worships, whose professions require little to no deep, logical thinking, just primarily memorization of words), yet are not respected, and often made fun of.
I have not been so impressed by my physicians' intelligence. I remember in college, one telling me me found calculus & physics hard. :rolleyes:
That said, I am impressed in their ability to study (memorization) at a very exhaustive level - and for surgeons, to master the extraordinarily tedious skills to do successful operations.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I don't get why guys hate on foreign women, people move for better job opportunities.

What's wrong with moving for better dating opportunities?
I have no problem dating women from poorer countries. Poontang is all the same no matter what class (although higher class chicks will douche better :eek::eek:).
 

Sam_J

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
163
Reaction score
105
Age
29
I have not been so impressed by my physicians' intelligence. I remember in college, one telling me me found calculus & physics hard. :rolleyes:
That said, I am impressed in their ability to study (memorization) at a very exhaustive level - and for surgeons, to master the extraordinarily tedious skills to do successful operations.
I respect surgeons a lot, not regular doctors
 

BriBri

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
49
Age
54
'Relative to income, what do you think is the occupation that women give the least respect to?'

Seems like the last few years have shown that many women don't quite respect a Republican President.......;)
 
Top