Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationships

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are traps. Lots of people that frequently visit this site, already have acquired some parts of the DJ-mindset. So, with their newly acquired stuff, they are eager to get some girls. So time passes by, and they end up in a relationship. They get attached to the girl. They think they love her, they think they will always stay with this person and that she’ll never leave him. He thinks that he has made it in life concerning romantic issues. He starts to neglect the DJ principles. He starts to loose his eagerness to become better and his progress stagnates. The girl, who fell for his DJ mindset, sees all this inner changes with the boy and she starts to get less respect for him. And then, he gets dumped. The boy is wondering why she dumped him. “Didn’t I get her because of my DJ mindset?” He thinks all the stuff that is said on the site is rubbish and he has no more interest in the principles, and he becomes the AFC he was before, with the result that he can only hope to get a nice girl who treats him with respect.

The moral of the story: If you’re in a relationship, don’t stagnate and keep working on yourself and don’t think that she “loves” you for who you are.

Keep on working on yourself, even if she says she loves you. take this with a grain of salt (is this a good expression?). With the word “love” she means: “I want you because you have so much inner strength, because I don’t know you totally, because you keep on amazing me.” I think romantic love shouldn’t be called love. Romantic love should be called: Desire (or something, but not love!)

But there’s one thing I still don’t understand. Lots of people say that love comes after so many years of staying together, and that means that the woman knows the man very good, and she knows everything about him, she knows how he thinks, she knows how he acts and reacts. So the man doesn’t have anymore “tricks” to keep her interested. How does this come? Is it because women loose their behavior that they have when they are 18? Does this mean that men can be AFC when they want a women that is more mature? Do women ever grow up in fact? I want to figure this one out, and I would appreciate some help.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't grow up until at least their 30's. That's my experience anyways. In High School, don't ever believe her if she says she loves you. I know it sounds cruel, but she thinks she loves you. In truth she doesn't know what she feels and she only says it because it's the only thing that could explain her feelings. Watch yourself in High School, women are cruel, and fun. Take "love" with a grain of salt.

Why do i say this? Experience. I thought i loved a girl in High School, and she thought she loved me. We went out over a year and we fought, broke up, hurt each other so bad that after it was over I didn't date anyone for 2 years. I hated women. She dated some total loser after me. Like two weeks after me. Tells you some value of 'love'.

My only tip is enjoy the moment. If you find a girl and you have a good time. then you had a good time with a girl. Find someone you really like, enjoy her but make sure you keep your own life. When I broke up I had to rebuild my life. Don't make that mistake.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there Razzledazzle, but once you realise that this so called "love" aint nothing more than some wrong interpreted feelings, the pain slowly fades away. Mind the slowly...