Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationships - Either you're the boss or she is

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I think there's really just these two dynamics in most relationships.

Forget this even bs.... One person always has more power than the other.

You can choose which you want to be.... Do you want to be the one treating your women like a queen or do you want to be the one she treats like a king?

BRING ON THE RESPONSES LOL

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree. My typical experience is that all women try to dominate at first and i push back. Eventually they either tire out and submit or the relationship ends. But yeah there is never a 50-50 equal. You may get a 60-40 or 70-30 but someone is always dominant even if only by a little bit.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree. When i say stuff like this many poster dont like it.

This is why female equality is a myth. You are never equal. Either she is in charge or you are in charge. No 50/50 is possible. 50/50 means she is in charge. They dont respect 50/50.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is nothing new. There is a paradigm of power in any relationship whether it be friends, business, etc.

There will always be one leader. The continued clash over leadership is one of the biggest reasons a relationship between an alpha male and a feminist will never work. She wont submit.

I would take your post a step further and say that its not being "the boss". Its about HER submitting. Nothing else really matters if she doesnt submit.

That brings in tons of other discussions about submitting. Being high value, being her best option, etc etc.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe many attractive women where you see the male with subpar looks has that supplicating control and they like it.
Of course there are just plenty of good looking men that follow the same suit, but still I think this the above gets over looked often when the theory of why you see hot girls with not so hot guys comes up.

I thought about this because I saw that this attractive doctor I dated is now in a relationship for a bit. She was attracted to me but definitely expected to be catered to. Also pulled the I don't kiss on the 1st date which I've learned also signifies that the woman expects to be in control. Anyway the guy she is with now is good looking. He actually resemebles me a lot I think which gives credence to girls being attracted to certain physical features.... However I can tell by their facebook posts that he really sees her as the prize.

I have to admit it sometimes I do wonder if there could be more happiness in that approach versus a relationship where you hold more dominance. However as soon as I'm in that situation with the woman wanting to wear the pants I quickly realize there isn't lol

This is nothing new. There is a paradigm of power in any relationship whether it be friends, business, etc.

There will always be one leader. The continued clash over leadership is one of the biggest reasons a relationship between an alpha male and a feminist will never work. She wont submit.

I would take your post a step further and say that its not being "the boss". Its about HER submitting. Nothing else really matters if she doesnt submit.

That brings in tons of other discussions about submitting. Being high value, being her best option, etc etc.
Relationships and business for sure. Friendships definitely can in a lot of cases, but probably more so when kids are younger. As an adult with your own life there's really the focus of mutual gain from friendships, at least for me. Definitely in high school, college where popularity and social status is more prevalent I would tend to agree though.

For a successful relationship I still think you need to pick your battles even if you have the power dynamic in your favor though.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rare for the woman to the boss and if she is you can guarantee it's a miserable relationship for BOTH parties

The feminine needs to be submit to the masculine and this is true even in gay and lesbian couples

Someone mentioned above the woman is secretly in control. This can be true as some women will actively support the man's right to be alpha simply because it benefits her

As for feminist types, most of it is just a sh!t test. When they meet a high value male you'll find they are suddenly willing to slide on everything they believe

So the lesson here is that the power of relationships is equal to that of your value. The higher value you have, the more power you are "permitted"

And the lesser your value, the more your power starts to be questioned and tested

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rare for the woman to the boss and if she is you can guarantee it's a miserable relationship for BOTH parties

The feminine needs to be submit to the masculine and this is true even in gay and lesbian couples

Someone mentioned above the woman is secretly in control. This can be true as some women will actively support the man's right to be alpha simply because it benefits her

As for feminist types, most of it is just a sh!t test. When they meet a high value male you'll find they are suddenly willing to slide on everything they believe

So the lesson here is that the power of relationships is equal to that of your value. The higher value you have, the more power you are "permitted"

And the lesser your value, the more your power starts to be questioned and tested
This is a good post. But how do you define value? You don't necessarily mean money and status right? I feel like its gotta be character as it wouldn't explain the rich wives banging the young pool boy.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post. But how do you define value? You don't necessarily mean money and status right? I feel like its gotta be character as it wouldn't explain the rich wives banging the young pool boy.
I define value as mostly genetics but many would disagree with me on that

Looks tend go hand in hand with status because we naturally gravitate towards attractive people

Wealth can be useful if you are happy for people to take advantage of you

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think the divorce rate is so high becise of this very dynamic. Women want a guy to do all she wants and when he doesn’t, they look for someone that does. Or the guy can submit and be miserable and content with that’s the best he’s gonna get type thing.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Women think they want to be the boss because of feminism, the reality is they lose attraction if they are in control and the man allows it.

Women want tough strong men to put them in their place, look how popular fifty shades of grey was.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Securing and maintaining power is the ultimate game to play with women. If you treat yourself as a god and she works to be your goddess then it's in your best interest to facilitate her blossoming in that position. Of course your idea of a goddess may be far different than mine.

If you identify as masculine you should see your power as limitless. You will only lose what you choose to lose, it's all within your control.

Find what you really want out of a partner and mold a woman to it. Personally my current idea of a goddess is a girl that eagerly caters to my every desire, sexual or not, no matter how crazy. I encourage her to dress slutty at all times and show her off in public, I tie her up, I give her tasks and assignments, I practice impact play and other forms of b d s m with her, and I always make sure to appear effortless in my actions. All these things reinforce my dominance over her and her submission to me, in my mind and hers. It's a positive feedback loop.

I say this because women also play these games. Just asking you to kill a spider or to hand them something is a subtle grab for power. Even asking a question can be a very subtle power move. The more aware you are of these nuances in power dynamics the easier you'll be able to mold complete servitude, sexual and otherwise.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I define value as mostly genetics but many would disagree with me on that

Looks tend go hand in hand with status because we naturally gravitate towards attractive people

Wealth can be useful if you are happy for people to take advantage of you
In my experiences status and wealth are enhancers. Physical attraction is needed before all else. This of course is mostly subjective.. I say mostly because there are some features that seem to be universally attractive to most women.

I have seen relationship where the roles were reversed.

Handsome slimey type guy and fat smart, rich female that had pants in that relationship - I am always wondering when I see such pair "dude is the money worth it" lol
I seriously do wonder if this can work... I think a lot of women are control freaks and maybe this makes them feel comfortable...?

I know this is the opposite of what Medina said.... I think its a worthwhile debate... Honestly I am sure you can all see examples of friends or people you know where they kizz the womens behind.

I really think the divorce rate is so high becise of this very dynamic. Women want a guy to do all she wants and when he doesn’t, they look for someone that does. Or the guy can submit and be miserable and content with that’s the best he’s gonna get type thing.
Right...

Securing and maintaining power is the ultimate game to play with women. If you treat yourself as a god and she works to be your goddess then it's in your best interest to facilitate her blossoming in that position. Of course your idea of a goddess may be far different than mine.

If you identify as masculine you should see your power as limitless. You will only lose what you choose to lose, it's all within your control.

Find what you really want out of a partner and mold a woman to it. Personally my current idea of a goddess is a girl that eagerly caters to my every desire, sexual or not, no matter how crazy. I encourage her to dress slutty at all times and show her off in public, I tie her up, I give her tasks and assignments, I practice impact play and other forms of b d s m with her, and I always make sure to appear effortless in my actions. All these things reinforce my dominance over her and her submission to me, in my mind and hers. It's a positive feedback loop.

I say this because women also play these games. Just asking you to kill a spider or to hand them something is a subtle grab for power. Even asking a question can be a very subtle power move. The more aware you are of these nuances in power dynamics the easier you'll be able to mold complete servitude, sexual and otherwise.
I think overall this is sound... but you should also make some concessions every now and again... Just as long as you win the main battles you pick.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. My typical experience is that all women try to dominate at first and i push back. Eventually they either tire out and submit or the relationship ends. But yeah there is never a 50-50 equal. You may get a 60-40 or 70-30 but someone is always dominant even if only by a little bit.
I have been having similar experiences. In my experience, American women tend to try to dominate at first and it's hard to push back as a man at first. Eastern European women are more submissive from the get go. They don't really even try to dominate. With American women, I am finding that it works to sometimes appear like you're going with what they want by being agreeable in conversation and things like that. But then you slowly show them who's boss.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have been having similar experiences. In my experience, American women tend to try to dominate at first and it's hard to push back as a man at first. Eastern European women are more submissive from the get go. They don't really even try to dominate. With American women, I am finding that it works to sometimes appear like you're going with what they want by being agreeable in conversation and things like that. But then you slowly show them who's boss.
And yet American women question and grumble about why American men are so interested in foreign women these days. :rolleyes:Gee I dunno could it be that whole masculine feminine role thing Mother Nature created for almost all living species, cuz it works!!? American human females and African Hyena females are two exceptions. They are oh so persistent in breaking it. But others seem to obey it just fine. If you didn’t know female hyenas are dominant in the packs. They also have a V that looks like a d!ck and when they mate with a male it’s literally coupling two garden hoses together.. look it up!!

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet American women question and grumble about why American men are so interested in foreign women these days. :rolleyes:Gee I dunno could it be that whole masculine feminine role thing Mother Nature created for almost all living species, cuz it works!!? American human females and African Hyena females are two exceptions. They are oh so persistent in breaking it. But others seem to obey it just fine. If you didn’t know female hyenas are dominant in the packs. They also have a V that looks like a d!ck and when they mate with a male it’s literally coupling two garden hoses together.. look it up!!
Yeah I'm well familiar with the hyena analogy. Check out the thread I just posted. I'd be curious to read your commentary. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...-manipulate-especially-american-women.265846/

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo not.many relationship start with the female being dominate unless said female is desperate.

Whamanese for dominant is confident.

I think that they are extremely good at changing this dynamics by small concession and compliance.

They are looking for our honorable, fair minded ,honest and flexible side on issue As a tool actually pierce the armor.

For men being irationally hard headed and ngaf about all the concessuin she makes for us is a very good strengt.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just look at couples among your friends or even family... or even just any that you know, do you not see how one of them seems to have the upper hand? I definitely see this all the time