Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Refine the board

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say something that might hit some nerves...

The DJ bible needs to be thrown out.

I said it, and I mean it...

the only part that needs to stay is the part about buidling your confidence. Loose the part about attraction, additude, converstion, sex... wait, that can stay too, club tips, speed seduction, etc.

Why?

because confidence in youself is all you need.

You can have too much of a good thing.

First, this board is one of the best on the net if not THE best, but it doesn't take into account one of the most important things there is when dealing with women, and that's knowing who you are going up against!

Okay, you are at a bar, and some guy from behind pushes you and throws a bottle over your head. What do you do:

a) turn around blindly without looking and start doing a rehersed move you learned in self defense class?

or

b) look at your ememy, look and who it is your are fighting and see if it is even worth fighting, and if it is, how to go about it?

This board tells you for all intents and purposes to go with A.

I laugh when I see guys going talking to 100 women and saying you should get about 10 percent of their numbers.

Look, I can go out tonight and get 10 numbers, without trying to hard... how?

I can look at someone, tell what type of person they are, rather i would be wasting my time or not and if i won't be, what would be the best way to go about talking to them.

I have a GF. She has a heart of pure gold, and is sweet as they come. My next door neighboor, who I had sex with last week, is a quite freak... the type of girl that wants you to think she is good but really isn't. A Friend of mine who gave me a BJ on my lunch break yesterday is a superfreak, someone I can call without much convo and **** her brains out.

Now please explain to me, how the extact same rehearsed line will work on all three women? It won't.

As a matter of fact, there is a good chance that it won't work on any because it will be so generic that it won't appeal to any of them.

Well, I don't use lines. With my GF, when I meet her I talked to her and asked for her number to go on a date. I didn't try anything until the third date. With the girl next door, I told her to come give me a visit when she wants to get broke off and wants to have some fun... with the last girl I didn't have to say much of anything, we were on the dance floor and I just kissed her and we left.

What I am getting at is that, most people on this board are very intelligent, and like me, most intelligent people love information. The more, the better. We think we can research our way to a life of romance, but you can't.

You don't need to know what is the right attitude, or you don't need tips in the club.. or any of that.

you have to have confidecne in who you are, what you want and that you will get what you want. Everything else will fall into place.

It really is as simple as that.

Once you have confidecne, you won't allow yourself to be an AFC. You won't give a damn what some trap thinks of you. You will see a bad girl and you have nothing to loose anyway, and will talk to her.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're basically saying:

"Look before jumping in"

I agree that building up your inner game first and outer game last is the most effective method. Since once your inner game is good, your outer game will flow more smootly and naturally. However, building your inner game first also takes more work and that is why most people her don't do it.

I disagree with taking a large junk of the bible out. While building up your confidence up is good, you also need to know some techniques to use. What's the point of having confidence if you don't know what to do with it. You could learn what to use by trial and error, however that will take much time and energy. By having some techniques and reali-life field situation availiable, it will save you a lot of time.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO NO NO TECHNIQUES.

that's why most of you can't get laid now.

Dude, men have been getting laid for THOUSANDS of years before all of these damn fourms were here... you think they had TECHNIQUES?

You think King Solomon had to have a 'LAY GUIDE'? To sleep with over 1000 women?

What about Wilt Chamberlan, who has reportatly slept with over 20,000 women in his life.

I have seen my dad in action, and trust me when I say he has no technique.

Confidence is key. It really is that simple, and the more complex you make it the more complex it seems.

Yeah it's very sexy to a women when you are acting like someone you really aren't because it's a new technique you are using.

You want a tequnique... how about this..

Say whatever the hell is on your mind to a women.

Try that for a week and lets see what happends.. you would be very, very suprised.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100000 percent with back breaker!

HE IS CORRECT...CONFIDENCE IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEED.

I have no ****ing techniques..but Im confident.thats it..and it all falls into place!

TECHNIQUES WERE CREATED SO SOMEONE SOMEWHERE COULD MAKE MONEY OFF IT!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
The DJ bible needs to be thrown out.
Moved to Suggestions & Feedback...

For some people, especially the (generally) very intelligent ones who find their way to this board, simply reading about how to increase their confidence isn't enough. Reading articles and threads about what kind of attitude is condusive to seduction, what elements make up attraction, and the like are all things that when put together help them build up their confidence level. Confidence is by and far the most important aspect of picking up virtually any woman, but without moderating factors confidence turns into ****iness, which isn't as much of a 'turn on' as it would have been otherwise.
Now please explain to me, how the extact same rehearsed line will work on all three women? It won't.
You might be posting this on the wrong site. mASF advocates the use of pre-canned lines - SoSuave doesn't.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think King Solomon had to have a 'LAY GUIDE'? To sleep with over 1000 women?

What about Wilt Chamberlan, who has reportatly slept with over 20,000 women in his life.
Whenever I see someone on this board that write something like that, I think he is someone that intellectualize too much.

And yes I do think they use techniques.

When I refer to techniques I usually mean things like conversational skill, be funny or serious, use C+F or not, be wild or reserve, be playful or not, etc etc. Having confidence and having these skills to back it up will make you charismatic.

Do you think you can get lay by just acting confidence. If you don't have anything else to back it up, then why should a girl be interested in you. If you are confidence, and you are a bore when people talk to you; do you think they will want to talk to you again?

Also by technique I also refer to the games, patterns, responses, etc to do.
Why? Because these are fun things to do when you are good enough. I do them and I have a fun time doing them. And the girls seem to like them also.

So my final declaration is this: Do not throw away the bible!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Wishes I could sticky this.*

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay,

it's fine to say I am going to be ****y and funny.... because I am extremely ****y, somewhat arrogant and I am very lighthearted and funny.

But what gets me is some people here act as if they have to have a written diologue of the conversation before they talk to a women, and oh don't get her in your house alone.

i still think most of the bible needs to go, because it requires people to overthink and not to react.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, so you are saying that you have learned to immediately classify women and act accordingly?

For instance if you are at a club, you meet a girl and more likely than not she is a freak, you operate under the assumption that the girl is looking for sex and instead of doing what many AFC's do and treat her like a good girl by engaging in boring and endless conversation and asking for the number at the end, you
attempt to get to the point immediately (sex)?

If that is the case, I completely agree. You can't talk to a presumed bad girl the same way you deal with a good girl. Freak's are just looking for fun while good girls are more into relationships. You can't expect a good girl to go home with you the same day you meet her. Like you mentioned, it took more time with your GF. Freaks on the other hand are fair game, especially in a club setting. In the past whenever I'd meet a girl at a bar or club I'd make the mistake of getting her number and setting up a date for another time. Now I have learned to forget about such nonsense and strike while the iron is hot so to speak. I think that is where the Gunwitch method comes to play. I believe this because I realize that a majority of women who go to bars/clubs are looking to get laid or are quite open to it.

That is the problem with many men. They treat all women the same and it screws up their game.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's exactly what I am saying.

I have slept with women I have meet at the club.. I might get their nu mber the next morning if they seem cool, but if not I let them go their way.

You don't take a freak and try to take them out for a date.

That's how I know no matter how bad I am :), my GF will be sitting at home watching TV or at her friends house on the interent or over her moms house talking about me. She won't be out hoeing or any thign like that, because she's not like that. If she was or is, then I made a mistake but i am not sorry for what I have done because she knows how i feel about her.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB I disagree with what you're saying...

You're in essence telling them to run before they can walk... Giving them the end goal and not telling them how to actually get there....

Confidence just can't be taught simply by stating that one needs to build confidence and expect everything else will fall into play... Confidence doesn't mean you'll be able to spit out game and maintain conversation... read a girls buying temperature..... etc

The bible's intended audience is the AFC.... Canned openers, routines and techniques are offered as most don't have a clue on how to approach, what to say and how to say it. It doesn't matter much whether they work or not, but many will have the reassurance of knowing that there is a high percentage of success (giving him confidence to approach when he wouldn't otherwise) and its a starter... Giving them these techniques is a start to building confidence...

Your confidence is coming from many years of built up game play and social interation... So what might work for you will not work for everyone since not everyone has that luxury.

Your misguided suggestion here on cleansing the bible is probably a result of your extreme confidence and ****iness

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the same conclusions as backbreaker awhile back. Pickuplines, techniques, etc. its all BS.

Once you possess complete confidence in your abilities, all else will fall into place naturally. no need to overthink or analyze anything.

I'd say the bible isnt at all useless. A lot of guys including me in the past, are late bloomers with women and just dont "get it".
Reading helps to understand some aspects of the "dating world"

Honestly i can that's all its useful for.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have confidence properly then you will have all you need but its not as simple as saying have confidence, as that will hardly help, you have to get people to try this stuff, at first it will come off rehersed and not themselves but then it becomes automatic. If you just talk about getting confidence that confidence will never come.