Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill and Single DAD

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you mature men have 50/50 of one or more children?

I have 3 young ones 50/50 going on 4 years after divorce now...

Are you spinning plates in your off parenting time?

Do you repel marriage? I overtly do..

Do you ever casually blend, assuming you date single moms..? And do you even date single moms being a single parent yourself?

It seems the ideal is that no one has kids. But in reality, when you do have value at my age, and you find likewise value (at the time anyway), you make a kid or 3.

I’ll tell ya I keep my kids separated from my social life and they love that. I dated two with kids and they played together and spent some weekend nights over but it’s been at least a couple of years now since we have done that. My kids like to have all of my attention when they’re here, and sometimes even when they’re not here.

That all screams estrogen. Sometimes it feels like something is missing but not often, like a woman figure. I am a hard ass but I’m also the fun parent, if there could be such a combo..

Anyway, it’s been only about 2 weeks since my last plate sort of fell off and my roster is officially at zero but I’m going out in this college city with some friends with the intent to bang an attractive woman.

I’ve kinda been inundated with Rollo’s show on YouTube - RMG. And I don’t know if any of you follow RSD Max but I do like his stuff. Also, just recently read both Rollo’s third book, Positive Masculinity (another great work by The Godfather) and I read RooshV’s book - Game - which was banned from Amazon but I was able to grab it up at the right time and I believe it is available again, but the sqaush brought on from the feminine imperative never ceases to amaze me, check out his story and actual emails with Amazon in that if you have some downtime.

I guess my question that I often ask myself, knowing that I really have to seek/spin/date/bang more than one at a time to navigate this culture appropriately, which again seems to blow me away as I watch the women do this, am I supposed to just keep banging, flirting, back to my house etc?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Any of you mature men have 50/50 of one or more children?
Yes, one 15 yo daughter.

Are you spinning plates in your off parenting time?
I have before as recently as earlier this year, but I'm in a LTR now.

Do you repel marriage? I overtly do..
Damn right I do. I'd rather cash out my life savings in $1 dollar bills, attach a piece of rotten meat to each $1 dollar bill, and go shark fishing and use each one as a piece of bait. I would rather see sharks eat my dollars than spend any further dollars on the blue pill marriage propaganda machine. Such a scam for a man.

Do you ever casually blend, assuming you date single moms..? And do you even date single moms being a single parent yourself?
You know, I have dated many, many, many single moms since 2004 when my daughter's mother and I got divorced. During the same time I also did my red pill transition. In the beginning I really genuinely didn't mind being with a woman with kids. Then I transitioned to "Well it's not my favorite thing but I will put up with it if I like the woman otherwise".. After my most recent LTR who had 3 kids; 19, 15, and 5, and no active dad, I really put more deep thought into the whole kids issue. I realized that subconsiously I really didn't want to deal with another man's kid anymore. These were all three good kids, don't get me wrong. But she kept pushing me to be a father figure to the kids and I didn't want that. Looking back on it, I think that played a huge role in my dumping her. Because I was tired of the pressure to play dad. That wasn't the only reason I dumped her but looking back on it it played a big part in it. I just didn't admit it to myself at the time. Going forward from here, I doubt I would date another woman with younger kids again. My GF now has 3 sons; 25 (in the military and is far away), 21 (full time job, home owner, close by not living with her), and 17 (with her 50/50 but he does his own thing and his father lives very close and is very active).

In your case, with 3 young ones, I think you will still be able to date but you may have women who weed you out because of the kids. But you will still find plenty who don't.