"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Red pill and home schooling

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
What are peoples thoughts on how we can raise our sons to become men and not an AFC doomed to a life of misery?

After reading Rollo and also John Taylor Gatto I would never let my kids attend a state education. Disney would be ****ing banned, the Rational Male and heavy weight lifting would be on the curriculum.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
As someone who has been through the K-12 prison system...

Home school is a step in the right direction. Teach your kids to think on their own, something the state fails to do. Make learning fun.
 
Top