“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Recommended resources / advice for talking to women online?

davidWPotts

New Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for talking to women online, particularly the following issues:

- Women often don't really have many interests, so it can be hard to get them to talk about that. What do you talk to them about when they are not really interested in anything?

- Their responses are often really short, so it's hard to think of much to say.

- I end up asking to many questions for want of stuff to stay

- How can I make the conversation more emotional and interesting?

Thanks,

David
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top