Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real Talk: Female Beauty Peaks at 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called biology homeboy.
In ages past, biology meant that 40-something men could take 13 year old wives and knock them up because a girl can conceive when she starts menstruating. But we don't fvck 13 year olds right?

I'm not pointing out the opinion that younger women are the most physically appealing. I'm pointing out the fixation and obsession with teenaged beauty by middle-aged men. 30-something men calling their peers "granny fvckers" for preferring to date women closer to them in age. Sh!t's just gotten weird.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, but once a guy turns 30 the age difference is to big for it to be socially or logically acceptable to date any women who is not a least 23 or older.

Once a women is around 23 it becomes socially acceptable (I believe) for her to date any age group of men. Why people on this form (no matter their age) date 35+ year old women is beyond me.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
In ages past, biology meant that 40-something men could take 13 year old wives and knock them up because a girl can conceive when she starts menstruating. But we don't fvck 13 year olds right?

I'm not pointing out the opinion that younger women are the most physically appealing. I'm pointing out the fixation and obsession with teenaged beauty by middle-aged men. 30-something men calling their peers "granny fvckers" for preferring to date women closer to them in age. Sh!t's just gotten weird.
And yet this weirdo voted for joe biden, a pedo who molests 10 year olds and infants.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Locked and warning issued to @joesbigship for inappropriate behaviour.

Reminder:
Posts and threads that include insults or references to political figures (or are political in nature) are against the Forum Rules. Therefore they are subject to being locked or deleted with the author being issued a warning for violating these rules. Failure to adhere to the rules despite being warned can and will ultimately result in a ban.

Let the following posts in this particular thread be an example of what is deemed as unnecessary, inappropriate behaviour:

Another granny fvcker lol. You and biggoal got some small goals.
And yet this weirdo voted for joe biden, a pedo who molests 10 year olds and infants.
Let’s try holding our conduct to a higher standard, gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.