"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

"Real Man" progress. The UNPROSTITUTIONization of my DATING process.

ShawnStJames

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Malibu
As I continue NOT supplicating to women there is a learning curve on the old prostitution angle.

The last date I had, Hailey, saturday night, she began making comments about how she likes getting flowers.

How it 'earns points' for guys who do it.

F that.

I told her RIGHT THERE that i dont do that kind of thing unless I DECIDE TO and that its when I know the character of someone well into a friendship.

It seems the whole dating process has become and always has been some form of prostitut-ion.

Why do we BUY everything? Open doors? Pay? "Ask them" to marry us?

I realize i have a way to go. I havnt figured out how to dutch dating yet.

But im getting there.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Beautiful.

That's a wonderful view point.

You might try "playing" with the idea, as well.

I find when I'm very hard-edged on topics, it turns a woman off. So to combat that, I put it in a playful light. As in...

"A woman has to 'earn' gifts from me. So, if you're bad girl, you'll receive more presents."

I give gifts or flowers, but I do so with some leverage. If you're going to give, you might as well cover all bases, right?

The other day I bought "1" rose for a girl I'm dating. We've been sleeping together for some time and I do like her. So keeping with the positive tone, I bought a vase, a solitary rose, and a card. I wrote in the card:...

"As our relationship, so will the number of flowers."

I brought it to her work where I often patronize, a style salon and barbershop. Turns out, some of her personal friends were visiting as well.

If you're going to give gifts, KNOW how to give them. Women obviously like to feel special, and one of the best ways is to send them to her work or show up in person. All the women will be jealous, she will be impressed with your bold, creativity, and she'll be shocked that you even did it.

I don't give a gift or anything special that would connotate negative feelings, such as after a bad day, or bad fight. That precipitates a bad series of anchors to the gifting process.

And let's be honest, it's nice to give. Heck, I even made a friend a birthday cake on his birthday, and until that day, I couldn't bake!


End.


A-Unit
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Interestig idea there equating dating with prostitution. A way to pay for sex. But it doesn't have to be that way. You only date seriouslyt the women that you like, because if you want things done to you, like massages, BJs etc, you're gonna have to give something first. It's just how nature works, think of it as balance. It's the barter system, except you're not paying cash, you pay with favors.

Only do this for women that you are already sleeping with. I think Ross Jeffries had the right idea there. But if you think that you shouldn't date, and that women should give you sex for "free" meaning without you giving something in return, then you got the wrong idea. Tell me would you go around eating p*ssy for free?
 
Top