Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real Life .Part1.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhibit A : Mark, 25 year old. Mark was completely clueless in high school when it came to girls. He didn’t play sports, he didn’t join any clubs, he didn’t go out. Mark sat at home and played Counter Strike all day.
When he got to college, Mark realized that he can spend even more time on computer, and didn’t bother going out looking for new friends and girls. Mark was bored most of the time, sitting at home and *****ing about his life. He didn’t want to look stupid and go out by himself, so he stayed at home for all school dances.

After college Mark realized that he has to do something, He decided to go to a bar and see if he can find a girl. After spending 30mins in a bar, Mark saw a very cute girl sitting 4 chairs away. He sat there thinking how gorgeous she is, and how good she would look screwing him. After 5 minutes Mark finally gets the courage to talk to the girl, so he sips down his beer and turns his head , only realizing that the girl is now talking to some guy.

After 10 minutes the guy leaves and she is all alone again. Mark now thinks that was her boyfriend, so he grabs his coat and walks away to his apartment thinking how the cute girls are all taken and he has no chance. Back to computer he goes.

Exhibit B: John, 26 year old. John was not the king of school, nor was he a popular type. By senior year in High School John has realized that he spent all his years trying to “be cool” and do things he wouldn’t normally do. He thought he was the ****, but he couldn’t understand why he never got invited to any parties, or why no girls were asking him out. John knew his was pretty good looking, he knew girls found him cute, but he always wondered why girls would just keep walking by him, instead of asking him out.

By College John realized something very important: You do not live to please somebody else’s life. This is your life and you live it for yourself. John was changed by this discovery, he started visiting Gym, he started taking lessons in guitar, he started buildings car models and work on his martial arts skills. He forgot about trying to act cool, he had no time to act stupid.

One day, he went out with a couple friends to a bar. While sitting and chatting with his friends, a gorgeous woman walked by and sat at the Bar. John’s friends were quite hypnotized by her beauty. They just sat and drooled over her. John agreed that the girl was really good looking, but he was could swear she has seen her in his Martial Arts school. John got up and said “excuse me”, and went up to a girl. He asked her for her name, and chatted with her for some time. He found out that the girl was indeed into Martial Arts and guitar, so he asked for her phone number so they could meet again sometime. He got the number and went back to his friends.

The end of part 1.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this going to be one of those grasshopper and the hare stories?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as John and Mark don't start dating each other, this will be a good read ;)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark was completely clueless in high school when it came to girls.
What was Mark's last name? I might know him.

Mark now thinks that was her boyfriend, so he grabs his coat and walks away to his apartment thinking how the cute girls are all taken and he has no chance.
So fvcking true.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
As long as John and Mark don't start dating each other, this will be a good read ;)
Too late, I heard they've already started dating each other... The guy that invented Counter Strike even had a threesome with them.. Then they found two other red-hott-flaming-dimwitts and formed the phukkyng Backstreet Boys...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes! Thanks for that mental picture. :eek:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad edge lets his imagination wonder all over. i think it is a little dangerous when it takes him too far ;)

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Counter Strike Rocks!

Counter Strike is cool, it let's me kill terrorists and i can get chicks to sit on my lap while i teach them to play :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this isnt about putting people down. this was created to show you that you can change no matter who u used to be.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a mixture of both A and B...but I'm as inexperienced and as timid as A. I have a lot of work to do...