Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real estate question

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Depends on how your investing strategy is, there are a number of funds that are doing very well and have been over the last couple of years:

http://news.morningstar.com/fund-category-returns/

10% average return per year should be the goal over a long period of time, I say every 10 years. So from 2015 - 2025 you want at least 10% on average per year, that could break down to some of the years negative, some positive, with maybe one year that's a monster positive.

Note though, this 10% average return is in relation to dealing with stocks, bonds and the markets in general. If you own a business, you ought to be seeing much higher returns than that on an annual basis if you are operating the business properly AND if you have chosen the right business to operate.

Me personally, I have always believed that operating a business was a much better high risk/high return vehicle than dealing with Stocks because you actually have hands-on control of your returns for the business, but your returns with Stocks are really out of your hand.

What business are you in?

AgesDuctPro

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's gotta rent. 25k between a down payment AND a wedding?!?! in LA let alone. AND she's not planning to stay for more than a few years.

I see no way that the numbers make sense, and it's way too big a price to pay for the psychological warm glow of owning a house.