Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read only when you are depressed.Otherwise it may sound like ****.

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score
With this article I'm trying (we can always try can't we ?) to reach men who are depressed quite often (the ones who are practically obsessed with getting a girl).I hope it will end your depression and you'll feel better.

How many days are left for you to live ?

Off course you don't know.It could end in a week or a month or a decade or maybe it won't end because of this human genome-thing.So aren't you taking the biggest risk in your life by not doing that what you've always wanted to do (because it could all be over in a short period).How big a risk can telling a girl how pretty she is be ?It gets vague doesn't.The thought of getting rejected by a girl suddenly doesn't weigh that much anymore when compared to the value of the life you live, does it ?

Go face the sun.Let the light charge your cells with energy.Stand in the wind, feel the wind blow the dust out of every molecule in your body.Feel how it cleans your body.Imagine yourself standing in the sal****er (accompanied with "Sal****er" (Marie Brennan)) The ocean can clean radioactivity so why shouldn't it be able to wash away your pain.!!!!!!Do what you've always wanted to do!!!!!!(by the way if you're a stalker don't do what you've always wanted to do, (okay okay bad joke)).Go to Paris.Learn Wushu.Kiss Mildred.Have eyecontact with Tanja.Give Sandra a compliment.Give Jack one too while you're at it.Tell Louise that you love her (not in the early stages of a relationship though.Do it.I'm sure you can keep surprising her even after you've told her this.)DON'T BE AFRAID.No be afraid but don't stay that way.Let it be a short fear.What do you have to lose ?Your life ? No . So there is no problem proceeding with the action that you want to take.You've got nothing to lose.Your life is the most valuable thing in the cosmos and it's not at stake.How "relaxed" can it get ? No worries mate !!!

"The fiercest enemy is the one who has nothing left to lose."

"Shut up you fool" (B.A."Bad Attitude" Baracus)

[This message has been edited by foxmulder (edited 02-19-2002).]

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with saying salt-water?

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I forgot "tuwat" was even a word. Fox, good article. Have no fear because you only live once. Time is the fire we burn in, and every missed opportunity is really a pain in disguise.

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score

[This message has been edited by foxmulder (edited 12-24-2001).]