Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reaction

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would your girlfriend react if she knew you were part of the red pill crew? What would be your response?

Serenity

Reaction score
Well, aside from the fact that she's not even aware of that sub-culture, she wouldn't have any problems with the sensible parts of it. A portion of it I don't even agree with.

I've voiced my opinions in favor of the red pill view regarding many topics, my GF agrees on most of it. So no further response needed, lol.

I would also never consider myself a part of the "red pill crew", as I have my own combination of opinions and will never 100% agree to the common opinions of any group of people. The problem with basically pigeonholing yourself is that people instantly judge you and think you hold opinions common in a particular group, which you don't necessarily agree with, instead of listening to what you as an individual think.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im always schooling my gf in red pill if the subject comes up. She'll roll her eyes and say Im not like that bla bla bla but I think you have to be open about it. It shows you have an oppinion and your not afraid of your principles. She'll respect you for it in the end.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be pretty stupid IRL to tell your Gf about the redpill. It goes against everything she knows.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a regular GF in a relationship, she knows your values. If you think you are hiding anything from her you are kidding yourself. If you are 'red-pilled' she knows.... now if it becomes PUBLIC, she might dump you because her friends will raz her about being with a guy that is 'misogynist'. After all, you are just a dude... and you can be replaced faster than changing her underwear. There are so many pvssy worshiping jack@sses out there willing to sacrifice their well-being for a crack at her crack you can be easily replaced.